Yesterdays road kill roe buck

sako751sg

post-18885-1275503384.jpg

Driving to work yesterday morning and noticed a roe at the side of the road.Couldnt really slow down with the amount of traffic but noticed antlers on it.Turned at the next junction and went back and parked on the grass verge.Didnt have a knife so had to use the stihl saw,with a diamond blade.Rush hour traffic and quite a sight with a mad dude butchering a roes head with a saw and blood,hair and bone flying everywhere.Cleaned it last night and bleached last night and today and its came up spot on.Weighed 604g after bleaching but will likely come to about the 500-530 mark after drying.Would have been a good one to see in the scope and he was a fair age of a beast.

I thought i was the only one who would do a thing like that :lol:

As you say a cracker :angry:

Oh no.I think there plenty of nutters on here that would do that.

How i would have loved to have seen you do that cheered me up no end. Did it wear much on the disk? :lol:

Dont think there was much wear fella.Ill just charge the job im on for a new blade though,makes sense.

Should make a good silver?

Stick it on Fleebay and make a few quid! :(

Mark.

Thats where its going Mark.I have a silver on just now and sold some beauts last year on there too.

nice one buddy is this your take on the texas chain saw massacre would have loved to have seen that :( :lol:

is this going to be standerd stalking kit from now on :lol::lol::lol: buddy was it near ground you shoot :angry:

Edited by cocker3

nice one buddy is this your take on the texas chain saw massacre would have loved to have seen that :( :lol:

is this going to be standerd stalking kit from now on :lol::lol::lol: buddy was it near ground you shoot :angry:

Guns will get a hammering with what happened down South so might have to resort to the saw and brush up on the stalking skills to get close enough.Not close to any ground i have,in fact he was miles from any real cover.Probably wandered far enough in the dark and then got nailed.

:oops: How much would that be worth?

I sold a few medal heads on fleabay last year and some were going above 200 squid.I also had quite a few just lying about the hoose and they were going for above the ton for decent looking ones but not medal class.Mine was selling so well,that the brother put one on but put **** pics on and a **** description.I bid on it and won it for the start price £10,and told him to forget the postage as i would pick it up.I got it,listed it the same day and 7 days later it sold for £97. :blush: