RSPCA

JackReady

Anyone else get the RSPCA's begging letter recently asking for donations and supplying a bank SO/DD form so you could make them come straight out of your bank account on a regular basis? :good:

They even supplied me with a Pre Paid envelope but requested I put a stamp on it as it saved them money.

It went straight back in the post box with a note saying when they stopped campaigning for the banning of all shooting I'll send them £50 a year. I didn't put a stamp on the PP envelope either. <_<

Edited by JackReady

Tried to get them to deal with a cruelty case once that involved the police (as the guilty party). They stated "it's not the sort of thing we get involved in". They would soon have got involved if the boot had been on the other foot. <_<

They're just another police tool now, jobsworth *******.

I wouldn't give them the drippings off the end of my nose on a cold winters day :good:

Tried to get them to deal with a cruelty case once that involved the police (as the guilty party). They stated "it's not the sort of thing we get involved in". They would soon have got involved if the boot had been on the other foot. <_<

They're just another police tool now, jobsworth *******.

I wouldn't give them the drippings off the end of my nose on a cold winters day :sly:

yummy :good:

I chuckled to one of there beggers not long ago as he knocked on my front door begging for money, he thought i was a tree hugger type as he admired the bronze Squirrel number plaque on the front of my house, he made the fatal mistake asking if i liked squirrels, yes i love them but i havnt shot any for a while, and they were nice on the BBQ :good:

He didnt get any money either, all he got was a short sentence on the animal wellfare, releasing fox's about 3 miles from my house, used to be good shooting for the farmer, 120 odd fox's in less than 12 months. plonkers <_<

So I'm not the only one who's heard those very same words from them.

Always seems that they're happy to get involved if the TV cameras are there or the tabloids.

Or when they decide a dog rescue centre (Bloxwich) doesn't match their standards (I've been in it, could have done with more money spent on it but it was OK) so they raid it, remove the dogs, THEN PUT AT LEAST HALF A DOZEN DOWN. B) <_<

Absolute wan**rs the lot of them, typical jobsworths. Give them a uniform and they become above the law. :good:

Anyone that gives the rspca money needs burning at the stake :sly:

Anyone that gives the rspca money needs burning at the stake :good:

Don't beat about the bush say what you mean <_< if they were to stick to looking after pets they could do a usefull job but they waste a fortune on trying to stop hunting and shooting the thing that really ****s my off is the lies they tell and the public fall for it the rspca kill more healthy cats and dogs than most people kill vermin it's about time there leaders got there act togeather and did what they were formed to do.