Fabarm - Axis Field .

Salop Matt

dont know anything about the o/u fabarms but i had a eurolion 2 as my first shotty.

a nice gun and well built, good quality for the price.

think viking arms are the importers, but there's not a lot of info about them on the net.

wouldn't have thought you'll have any problems with it,

but watch the resale value, they dont keep their money like a beretta for the same money will, and probably wont be as easy to sell.

if your planning on keeping for a while that's not anything to worry about though.

Edited by mickmep

I've got an Axis 20b o/u and I love it. Nice looking gun, light to carry about the field and does everything it is supposed to do. Only had it about 6 months but so far no problems, feels really solid and well screwed together. When I go clayshooting I struggle to decide whether to take that or the silver pigeon. Did 21/25 DTL with it last month and I am not a DTL shooter, probably only shot 5 rounds in my life, so the misses were mine not the gun's.

I had an axis o/u it was a looker,a very low rib quite slim in the shoulder if that makes any sense,I liked it but when u remove the barrells from the action it makes a clunk that just don't sound right,I took mine back 1st of all ,but the guy showed me another 4 and they all did it,just felt like it were gonna break.they do an adjustable comb with ported barrells,that is a nice version.ultimately go and shoot one.