Amazing soup

lord_seagrave

Sainsbury's are doing 2 for £2 on their own brand fresh soups. Now, since you can't get a sandwich for less than a fiver round here I thought that was a good idea.

I'm just in the middle of their vegetable chilli soup, which is so scrummy I'm still eating it even though it's just come out of the microwave and is probably doing permanent damage to my lips. :P

This stuff was designed to be poured from a flask on a foggy evening in the field.

Delicious. :)

Anyone else got a favourite?

Regards,

LS

(I don't work for Sainsbury's :) )

Lord S,

The process of opening a thermos flask and pouring hot soup into ones cup is absolutely guaranteed to bring the woodies in to ones decoys on the quietest of days.......cup of soup in one hand, smoked salmon or caviar sandwich in the other, all of a sudden, there's one hovering over the pattern...!!

Pandemonium then ensues, with soup down ones trousers and sandwich in the mud at ones feet.

Strange how it always happens that way.....perhaps they can smell it from afar..??

Catamong.

:P

Lord S,

The process of opening a thermos flask and pouring hot soup into ones cup is absolutely guaranteed to bring the woodies in to ones decoys on the quietest of days.......cup of soup in one hand, smoked salmon or caviar sandwich in the other, all of a sudden, there's one hovering over the pattern...!!

Pandemonium then ensues, with soup down ones trousers and sandwich in the mud at ones feet.

Strange how it always happens that way.....perhaps they can smell it from afar..??

Catamong.

:P

i know wot ur saying cata it is always when ur rolling a fag or eating every time without fail mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! :< :)

I hear that in a concrete bunker, near deepest darkest Bicester, there is a company that has designed a plastic man, in a camo shell suit, who appears to pour coffee from a flask. This gadget uses an adjustable timer and is guaranteed to attract pigeons even better than rotaries or flappers etc. Just place the decoy man next to you in the hide and await results. Pigeons won`t know you are waiting with thumb on the safety and red - letter days are about to become commonplace.

I hear that in a concrete bunker, near deepest darkest Bicester, there is a company that has designed a plastic man, in a camo shell suit, who appears to pour coffee from a flask. This gadget uses an adjustable timer and is guaranteed to attract pigeons even better than rotaries or flappers etc. Just place the decoy man next to you in the hide and await results. Pigeons won`t know you are waiting with thumb on the safety and red - letter days are about to become commonplace.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LB