Mitsubishi L200 4Work Crew Cab

mancub

I am posting for sale my beloved 2004 (54) L200 which has served me well for the last couple of years. She has been used to transport boxes of clays on the Clay range and the occasional pack of dogs during the season, no towing or hard work whatsoever.

Due to me being posted down to Colchester and my imminent holiday in the sand for 6 months I have decided that now is the time for her to go.

Great bits:

v low mileage - 60,000 miles

long flatbed due to the crew cab (rear seats are handy for the kids and can be folded up if/when not used

Mechanics are sound (Never had a problem and has flown through all MOTs which are obviously available)

Interior is immaculate

Comes with a choice of £1000 worth of Truckman top (Professionally sprayed and lockable with 2 keys present) or an IFOR Williams Canopy (as new and with the mesh tailgate option) Bought the truckman for the shooting season as the older dogs were feeling the draught whistling through the IFOR Williams.

Bad Bits:

There are a few dinks inherited from the previous owner who, from the looks of her, probably shouldn't have had a license. These are minor scuffs and do not detract from the overall state of the vehicle which is fine. The dinks didn't even bother me as this was bought for canine transportation; the reliability was more what i was after.

The vehicle is taxed until November and has its MOT until September (I'm happy to MOT it at buyers expense prior to transaction - that way you aren't exposed to any risk; not that there is any). When i bought it the steel wheels were rusted so i bought a new set off ebay which came with 6 month old tyres so the tyres are fine, included in the sale is the original set of steel wheels which still have their nearly new tyres on so you won't be shelling out for new rubber for quite some time.

For more detail and or a test drive/viewing, please PM me. This is an honest sale (I would not jeapordise my membership of this site). If you want to see some feedback regarding things i have sold you can view feedback on the other site under my username (damian961)

I am wanting £4000 for the vehicle which is a fair price, i believe, for a truck of that age and clip; I intend on buying a Landy when i return with the generous operational bonus Mr Cameron has granted us.

vehicle can be viewed in Stafford or Colchester.

For photos please follow the link below.

Many regards,

Mancub.

http://photos.orange.co.uk/album/364254855

Edited by mancub

Hope you manage to sell the truck. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TOUR OF DUTY.

Butch

Cheers Butch, I'm a little gutted that i'm going (Not bothered about going out again, it's just that i'm going in September and won't be back until March - Thats a whole season of shooting i'm going to miss; DAMN IT !!!)

Take it easy,

Mancub.

Cheers Butch, I'm a little gutted that i'm going (Not bothered about going out again, it's just that i'm going in September and won't be back until March - Thats a whole season of shooting i'm going to miss; DAMN IT !!!)

Take it easy,

Mancub.

Good Luck with the sale of your truck. Just remember 1 thing Game birds dont carry firearms so cant shoot back but were your going the ones you will be shooting at do have, so do us all a favour and come back safe M8.

At least you will get some shooting done fingers crossed while your out there. Good Luck with your tour of duty M8 :(

Good luck with the tour.

Looking at the pictures am i right in saying just the 2 seats in the back with seatbelts?

Rimfire,

Yes pal; 2 seats. When i've got stuck for room I have the kids in the back seats, dogs all over the front cab and the wife in the back!!!

Good Luck with the sale of your truck. Just remember 1 thing Game birds dont carry firearms so cant shoot back but were your going the ones you will be shooting at do have, so do us all a favour and come back safe M8.

At least you will get some shooting done fingers crossed while your out there. Good Luck with your tour of duty M8 :(

Cheers DOC.

Infact thanks to all for their comments. I will keep the gang updated when I get out there in the Off Topic Forum.

PS: I'll be home for R n R around Xmas so if any PWers have an opening on a shoot I'd love to squeeze one in while i'm home ??

Anyone want to give the canine gigalo some exercise while i'm away (Steady as a rock and works like an Aussie on the River Kwai - just don't let him near your tweed cap).

Regards,

Mancub

Cheers DOC.

Infact thanks to all for their comments. I will keep the gang updated when I get out there in the Off Topic Forum.

PS: I'll be home for R n R around Xmas so if any PWers have an opening on a shoot I'd love to squeeze one in while i'm home ??Anyone want to give the canine gigalo some exercise while i'm away (Steady as a rock and works like an Aussie on the River Kwai - just don't let him near your tweed cap).

Regards,

Mancub

and i thought you were talking about a days shooting :good::good::good: good luck on the tour mate and stay safe :( BB

and i thought you were talking about a days shooting :good::good::good: good luck on the tour mate and stay safe :( BB

2 weeks RnR Doc. I hope i'll be squeezing more than 1 shoot in !!!!

Remember lads:

A camel with 1 Hump can go for 40 days without water.

A man, however, no matter how much water you give him,

Can't go 40 days without a hump !!

so endeth the Mancub Mantra.

Bluebarrels,

Sorry pal, thought that was Dr James.

Was beginning to think that he was a gyno !!

Mancub

Re R&R, PM sent re shooting, cant help with the dog.

:(

Butch

Butch,

I can't thank you enough for the kind offer of joining the syndicate on your shoot. I will gladly accept and will get in touch soon.

For all other PWers reading this thread; forget the truck !! my off hand remarks about my deployment has prompted some fantastic and supportive remarks and it just serves as a reminder as to just how solid the community is. I've never known such a disparate gang of gentlemen and rogues come together in such a way; it is a wonder that shooting could ever be in jeopardy with such solidarity.

Butch, without having ever met or spoke to me has offered a day with his gang while i am on RnR from tour. God bless, God speed to all PWers and thank you Butchdickason.

PS: the dog will still need a walk while i'm away.

Regards,

Mancub.

Butch,

I can't thank you enough for the kind offer of joining the syndicate on your shoot. I will gladly accept and will get in touch soon.

For all other PWers reading this thread; forget the truck !! my off hand remarks about my deployment has prompted some fantastic and supportive remarks and it just serves as a reminder as to just how solid the community is. I've never known such a disparate gang of gentlemen and rogues come together in such a way; it is a wonder that shooting could ever be in jeopardy with such solidarity.

Butch, without having ever met or spoke to me has offered a day with his gang while i am on RnR from tour. God bless, God speed to all PWers and thank you Butchdickason.

PS: the dog will still need a walk while i'm away.

Regards,

Mancub.

Come on PW members, surely there must be some one who lives close to Mancub who can take his wife out and leave the dog at home OOPs Sorry Mancup and all PW`s that should be the other way around :) - If you had of lived closer M8 I would have gladly taken the wife out I mean the dog out. Nice of some one PW member to invite you onto a shoot top bloke "BUTCH". Good Luck M8 & I know its a big world out there where you are going but if you should bump into a bloke called Stephen Ord in the bomb Disposal Engineers say hi to him from me "DEAN" DR James :yes:

Edited by DR JAMES

Good Luck mate, some of my mates have just come back off MERT

ebygum32,

Good effort, those lads are doing a fantastic job. They reckon that you have a better chance of survival in Afghan now than anywhere else in the world due to the well nailed up medical facilities including the lads and lasses on the mert teams.

Take care mate and pass on my regards to your mates.

Mancub.

Come on PW members, surely there must be some one who lives close to Mancub who can take his wife out and leave the dog at home OOPs Sorry Mancup and all PW`s that should be the other way around :) - If you had of lived closer M8 I would have gladly taken the wife out I mean the dog out. Nice of some one PW member to invite you onto a shoot top bloke "BUTCH". Good Luck M8 & I know its a big world out there where you are going but if you should bump into a bloke called Stephen Ord in the bomb Disposal Engineers say hi to him from me "DEAN" DR James :yes:

Bomb Disposal you say DOC. What does he look like from the back because i'll be making damn sure i'm walking behind those guys. Stephen Ord, noted. If he runs into Warrant Officer 2 "Mac McDonnell" of 216 (Para) sigs, tell him to say hello, I'll get a brew on because he bloody deserves it.

Regards,

Mancub.