Matt green military / nato paint?

chrispti

Autopaint International, thay have a branch in Gosport & probably Pompey. BS285 Nato green synthetic paint. Goes on a treat with a brush or roller, probably even better with a spray. Has lasted 10 years on my Lightweight and that's a matt finish, the gloss is even better. Just one thing, buy a large quantity at once, the colour is mixed locally and not all tins come out exactly the same, my tailgate, fitted more recently, is visibly a lighter, less "muddy" green than the rest of the bodywork. No connection, just a very satisfied customer. Oh, they only take cash or cheques, thy're basically a trade outlet.

Autopaint International, thay have a branch in Gosport & probably Pompey. BS285 Nato green synthetic paint. Goes on a treat with a brush or roller, probably even better with a spray. Has lasted 10 years on my Lightweight and that's a matt finish, the gloss is even better. Just one thing, buy a large quantity at once, the colour is mixed locally and not all tins come out exactly the same, my tailgate, fitted more recently, is visibly a lighter, less "muddy" green than the rest of the bodywork. No connection, just a very satisfied customer. Oh, they only take cash or cheques, thy're basically a trade outlet.

Cheers for that mate :(

Dont suppose you know where the Gosport one is at all , or have their number please :good:

Depending on how much you want to spend , Their is a house of kolour in burfields pompey , they do some crazy stuff there they may have something that fits . Are you going to do it yourself?

Yes mate, gonna do it myself :good:

Martins got a compressor and I will need to borrow or buy a spray gun :(

Yes mate, gonna do it myself :good:

Martins got a compressor and I will need to borrow or buy a spray gun :(

Go to machine mart on london road ,they have good gear at good prices.Cant wait to see it . Are you going to get some army style decals on it aswell?

Trike? I can just see you on one of those little Triang kiddies tricycles!

Yeah we used to have a few but i share one with the kids now .It saves on fuel and i cant fit my guns on the back :good: anyway .:good: I used to own a kawasaki gt550 hardtail trike , Great fun but it used to try and kill me at every turn so i got rid. :( ( i think once i have picked my new/old car i would rather have a kiddies trike :good: )

anchor supplys

military sulpus outlet does it in tins

:yes:

I have been looking for some on fleabay , theres a trader on there does various countries colours , £50 for 5 lts or by the lt £13.00 .

Dave

Id prefer to get it locally, rather than take a punt on the bay :good:

Cheers though :)