F/S Beretta Xtrema2 3.5 magnum, Black, 28in, 3shot

For Sale,

Beretta Xtrema2 in black, 12G, 3 shot, 28in barrel, 'Kick-off' system, absolutely as new and about a year old, bought new by me (original price £1350)

This gun has had less that 500 shells through it since new and comes complete with the balance of a TEN year warranty which was purchased with the gun.

Needless to say it comes with hard case, chokes (three of which have never been in the barrel), choke key, oil, adjustment shims and all original paperwork.

I bought the Xtrema2 as a 'do anything' pigeon/fox/vermin gun and it has performed faultlessly in its, admittedly limited use, cycling everything from 28g up to 64g super magnums, but it is just too hard to get permissons and when I do some syndicate comes along and 'buys' it out from under me, so I'm giving up! :good:

For sale at £1000 or very near offer. F2F only, usual cert rules apply. (pictures on request)

One and only price reduction £850 no offers, cash, F2F only

Send me a pm if you're interested or want more info

Thanks for looking

Edited by tangiblesolid

For Sale,

Beretta Xtrema2 in black, 12G, 3 shot, 28in barrel, 'Kick-off' system, absolutely as new and about a year old, bought new by me (original price £1350)

This gun has had less that 500 shells through it since new and comes complete with the balance of a TEN year warranty which was purchased with the gun.

Needless to say it comes with hard case, chokes (three of which have never been in the barrel), choke key, oil, adjustment shims and all original paperwork.

I bought the Xtrema2 as a 'do anything' pigeon/fox/vermin gun and it has performed faultlessly in its, admittedly limited use, cycling everything from 28g up to 64g super magnums, but it is just too hard to get permissons and when I do some syndicate comes along and 'buys' it out from under me, so I'm giving up! :blink:

For sale at £1000 or very near offer. F2F only, usual cert rules apply. (pictures on request)

Send me a pm if you're interested or want more info

Thanks for looking

sorry to here about the permissions people should let others have a go good luck with the sale

Why not buy into a synd, garanteed shoots for a small weekly / yearly fee. No messing about , just garantee's, of days out. It also saves all the messing about , & fuel running around . I bought into one with land certificate & passed to 30 cal also, the lads are great & very experienced , so i am learning all the time. The shooting is unlimited ! They have Yorkshire area's too .

Edited by loosend

Thanks for the suggestion but I can't afford the cost.

Like most on here and as it is, I pay for all the gear and gun, I pay for fuel to get to the land, I pay for shells, and this cost is all to do the farmer/land owner a favour and try to keep his pests down. I accept this as the cost of my hobby

To have to pay even more for the priviledge of doing the landowner/farmer a favour is just too much.

Once again thanks for the idea but it's not for me.

Gun still for sale

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion but I can't afford the cost.

Like most on here and as it is, I pay for all the gear and gun, I pay for fuel to get to the land, I pay for shells, and this cost is all to do the farmer/land owner a favour and try to keep his pests down. I accept this as the cost of my hobby

To have to pay even more for the priviledge of doing the landowner/farmer a favour is just too much.

Once again thanks for the idea but it's not for me.

Gun still for sale

Thanks

Couldnt agree more.

Best of luck with the sale. :good: Shame that you are giving up for those reasons though.

Our game shoot works out at about £2,000 inclusive for ten driven shoot days (or around £1300 for a half gun) and unlimited pest shooting throughout the year. I don't think that's too expensive. If you offer to beat for the game shoots you'll often get free pigeon & rabbit shooting once you are established.

Best of luck with the sale. :good: Shame that you are giving up for those reasons though.

Our game shoot works out at about £2,000 inclusive for ten driven shoot days (or around £1300 for a half gun) and unlimited pest shooting throughout the year. I don't think that's too expensive. If you offer to beat for the game shoots you'll often get free pigeon & rabbit shooting once you are established.

2K a year (after tax) is alot of money to most I think you will find given the current economic climate.

From what i have seen locally in the past few years even vermin shooting will only be for the wealthy, I lost 5oo acres to syndicates last year,farmoffered me first refusal at £1000, pretty sure he was glad I never took it as I gather they payed alot more, most people I approach for pigeons want payment, i have found that ferretting can get a foot in the door. Just lost a tented farm as the local shoot from the wealthy estate did not want me there, might scare pheasants ? suddenly every rabbit disapeared over night and signs saying no shooting live stock near the few pigeon fields...As for joining them...£2000 is cheap..not that I have that but £5-700 per day...beaters day is £150 and tip for the keeper....you then have to be a brown nose to get ferreting or pigeon shooting..will remain bitter and twisted but not let the ******* grind me down...

2k a year thats way out of reach for the normal working class bloke ,the more people that pay is another nail in the coffin of the average shooter ,got my permissions by doing elec work foc ,if paid shoots carry on multipling 'it spells the end for shooting for the vast majority ie no land no ticket sell your gun simple good luck with the sale hope you change your mind

I wouldn't pay a penny for permission to shoot land. As the man said, you're incurring the cost for keeping the pests down and in return you get the sport.

I also don't accept money when it's offered to me...

well said that man- :yp: couldnt have put it better myself

Les ;)

Thanks for everyones support,

It has been mentioned that the gun may be a little expensive so I would remind everyone that the advert says 'Or very near offer'

If your interested try me with an offer .... you never know (but please don't insult me with a ridiculous offer, the gun is a quality piece of kit and I know what it's worth)

Cheers

I wouldn't pay a penny for permission to shoot land. As the man said, you're incurring the cost for keeping the pests down and in return you get the sport.

I also don't accept money when it's offered to me...

The £2,000 is for the game shooting and if you can pay £1350 for a gun then it's not overly expensive. How much does a clay shot spend in a year? The pest shooting comes free with the game shooting. Or you can do a bit of beating and get plenty of shooting for free. And you don't have to brown nose. Just be responsible and trustworthy.

I don't pay for my shooting and I don't take a wage for beating. It's give and take. Just trying to give the OP an alternative. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...