fox right to my fence

blister

see its a lovely evening nice and warm i thought i would sit in the garden on the decking and have a few beers as you look over my fence all you have is felds so i thought i would just have a look over and admire the few then something caught the corner of my eye at first thought it was a rabbit then thought its to big for that cant be so i went and got my fox caller the one frenchi boy showed me to make gave a coulpes of squicks and yes ears up starts to look around called it right in to 10yrds to my fence it wa a nice big one when i put my head to far over seen me then went of to the other field still can see it gave it a coulple of more squicks and starts coming again i whis i had a open ticket would have baged it wouldnt take the chance on taking a shot so looks like i will be getting my mate round who has a open ticket and try again for charlie to come this time i will bait it i must admit it was a lovely fox but it has to go if we get it i will post pics up looks like its going to be a long weekend but its going to be worth it :rolleyes::D

It's good to know that my callers are still doing the bizz! I use one regularly and have "quite a healthy tally of foxes" to my credit! I am just getting a "Mentoring" condition taken off so "Charlie" really wants to watch his step now! :) B) :hmm:

We have foxes wandering through our garden like they own the place. Have you not noticed that wild animals are able to sense if you are a threat to them or not. Stand and watch a fox with a beer can in your hand and its as if he knows you are safe.

Pigeons are the most amazing of all. They will fly right over your head when you are setting up and the gun is still in the slip but get much more cagey once the cartridges go in the chambers.

Then at the end of the day once you have packed up and are carrying all the gear back to the car they are flying overhead again.