Proud Dad

berties

well I was the proudest dad yesturday,my youngest son started shootng clays last August and got his gun at christmas won his first 50 bird with score of 35, I saw him out shoot many adults shooting 7out of 8 on a stand with a acute going away and a nasty arcing chondle were I saw many guns drop 6,he just stepped up puffed out his chest plenty of people looking on ,no nerves just shot for for dear life ,he struggled with height on a stand were he was shooting through bushes onto a low crosser and a rabbit I am over six foot and i had to look for them,he hit 3 straight symo pairs and dropped one on the fourth pair ,at ten years old he is catching me up,I only just beat him :lol: hes a cracking young shot,and it just made me feel proud.

Well done to the lad and well done to you for being proud of him.

My youngest. Surly Junior, has taken up shooting and is a fair shot. I just hope he gets to be better than me, but getting beaten by him is not an experience I really enjoy. Half of me wants him to do well - the other half wants to kick his backside. He has a faster and smoother swing than I had at my best.

MITCHF - totally agree. :good::yes: