SWB Mitsubishi Pajero shooting wagon

foxshooter

Mitsubishi Pajero, SWB metallic grey 2.5 diesel. Auto. 'K' reg

Small chrome A bar.

I’ve owned it since Oct 2004 and had it waxoyled when I got it

Current mileage 153000kms (95625 miles) Less than 2000 miles since last MOT

NOW WITH 12 MONTH MOT

Currently SORNed (I can tax it at buyers expense if it purchased soon as I havent migrated the insurance to the new motor yet)

Fitted with Thatcham approved Cat 1 alarm to keep the insurance companies happy. Comes with 3 keys and 3 remotes for the alarm, plus instructions and installation cert.

Fitted a pair of new batteries last year and replaced the alternator.

It gets a service every 10k (km) but as the missus now works in a garage I have it done for cash so some receipts are missing but anything it needed was done (it helps when you get your parts at cost too )

As I shoot a bit I had a cage/tray made that sits on the towball and is secured to the rear bumper. This means I can keep all the dead stuff out of the motor. Its fits or removes in seconds. I have also had a couple of DIN sockets fitted to the dash, one on either side so you can plug in a lamp without stretching the cable everywhere or burning out the cig lighter. There is a ‘shoe’ on the glass sunroof to mount a ‘golight’ it is only secured with silicone so could be removed if it was unwanted.

There are also auxillary power sockets in the front and boot.

Its only been offroaded on stubbles and golf courses so hasn’t been abused. I’ve only pulled the odd trailer of stuff to the tip never caravans or big stuff.

On the downside when you first start it it stutters and blows a bit of smoke for a few seconds. However it is then fine for the rest of the day (go figure). Its never been a problem with MOT emissions either. I have never discovered why it does it but it starts first time so I havent worried. I fitted new genuine glow plugs and had the injectors refurbished but it still does it. I was told it might be that the metal rail that joins the glow plugs together needs replacing.

There are a couple of small chips/scuffs in the plastic bumpers. These are from when they shipped it over from japan. I never fixed them as they are in plastic so dont rust! There is a tiny in the NSF wing that hasnt broken the paint and a small dent in the top of the rear door likewise.

The aerial has broken, I have used a coat hanger or welding rod when needed. The mast can be replaced but I never bothered. The electric motor still works fine

I have just found the rear parcel shelf in the loft so that will be included too. There is also a hanging rail that fits onto the rear tray so game can be hung rather than just piled in the bottom if there is too much.

Here is a link to some pics.

http://cid-769875086f898ba3.skydrive.live....=GetSharingLink

Only selling as my missus doesnt like driving it. She has it as her daily drive since her car died but I have had to buy her a new one. We dont need 3 cars so this one has to reluctantly go. Her motor will be coming home tomorrow so space is now becoming an issue.

I am looking for £850 but might drop to 800 for a quick sale

Any questions please ask

Mark

Edited by foxshooter