EXIT WOUND ON HARE.

Frank

Below is the exit wound on the hare i shot the other night as requested by some members. :lol: Using Federal 40 grain Nosler ballistic tip, .223.

As you can see, there was very little damage to the meat, only the rib cage was damaged.

I have it all cut up and ready for my casserole tonight. :)

Edited by Frank

Frank

We have seen worse I know, but when we get accused of glorifying in pain caused to animals by antis, this sort of thing may not help I am sorry to say, and only adds fuel to there fire and gets them sympathetic support by folk who will not understand your intention. I am not having a go at you mate, but earlier today I was listening to the debate on radio 2 for the top 5 flouted laws, fox hunting being right up there, views expressed by tw*ts like Billy Brag and the League Against Cruel Sports just love posts like this, on the other hand if we lie down to have our bellies rubbed I guess we are giving in, just a thought.

Nice to see you enjoy the eating, in my opinion much more acceptable than paying a mercenary to kill it on your behalf then stack it in a supermarket !

pavman

Frank from a picture like that it goes to show the devastating power of what a bullet can do when corectly placed as shown on your picture mate. We will never be right in the eyes of the antis however they cannot justify that an animal shot as above suffered any pain what so ever, good shot and fXXk the antis. Regards Terry.

Edited by william

Fair enough Pavman, thanks for you comment. :)

As William said, it did not feel a thing, went straight down without a twitch. :lol:

Antis out their who might see this, take note. The hare was killed humanely.

John Boy, it was shot in the chest, thats the exit wound on the other side of the chest. :lol:

Edited by Frank