rapid fac thumhole mint

FOR SALE MY BELOVED RAPID 7 12 SHOT 3 MAGS 3 BOTTLES MINT CONDITION 30FOOT LBS NEED CAREEA 707 FAC SWOP PX NEED MORE POWER NOT BOTHERED WHAT CAL ITS 2.2 IM IN BOSTON AREA LOOKING FOR 450 POUNDS NO LESS I GOT 2 CAREEAS NOW SO NOT LOOKING JUST NEED TO SELL GUN HAVE NORMAL RAPID FOR SALE TOO SAME MONEY STILL GOT GUN JUST WANT TO SELL IT NOW 450 NO OFFERS NOW GOT 2 CAREEAS BOSTON AREA THE RAPIDS MINT WITH SCOPE SCILENCER 3 MAGS 2 BOTTLES 30FOOT POUNDS FAC

Edited by starlord

I didn't think cal was specified when referring to a slot for FAC air .

Just asked my FLO that very question as I am filling in a variaction for FAC air. Yes you do have to specify CAL was the reply. Also said it would be difficult to apply for more than one CAL due to reason for use?

Anyway

How much and where are you as I want a good .22 possibly .25 Rapid. (When the licence comes back)

Just asked my FLO that very question as I am filling in a variaction for FAC air. Yes you do have to specify CAL was the reply. Also said it would be difficult to apply for more than one CAL due to reason for use?

Anyway

How much and where are you as I want a good .22 possibly .25 Rapid. (When the licence comes back)

Got three on mine

Why?

I'm genuinely interested how you justify the different calibres in fac air.

just put them down as vermin control, Firearms officer didn't even question it, In fact I forgot to put moderators on and the firearms officer did it for me. Hell of a nice chap

• 1 month later...

FOR SALE MY BELOVED RAPID 7 12 SHOT 3 MAGS 3 BOTTLES MINT CONDITION 30FOOT LBS NEED CAREEA 707 FAC SWOP PX NEED MORE POWER NOT BOTHERED WHAT CAL ITS 2.2 IM IN BOSTON AREA LOOKING FOR 450 POUNDS NO LESS I GOT 2 CAREEAS NOW SO NOT LOOKING JUST NEED TO SELL GUN HAVE NORMAL RAPID FOR SALE TOO SAME MONEY STILL GOT GUN JUST WANT TO SELL IT NOW 450 NO OFFERS NOW GOT 2 CAREEAS BOSTON AREA THE RAPIDS MINT WITH SCOPE SCILENCER 3 MAGS 2 BOTTLES 30FOOT POUNDS FAC

Did this ever sell?

Thanks John