Night/Day Vision

Woody79

I think from the reviews I'd buy this today but I really want to see one in the flesh and maybe in use before I commit. My local pet gunsmith doesn't stock them so I'd have to source it from somewhere on the net and kinda buy it blind and although it looks like it might be the best thing I ever buy (for my bunny bashing) its a £1,000 risk. I know of one guy on here who has one. Anyone else used one or seen it up close?

I`v seen them the Mk2 version is better you can put a SD card straight in , they do a doubler for longer ranges (rimmies and that) the only think that I dont like is you have to put your eye right up close but thats the same with any nv , they look big and heavy but there not that bad, and need spare batterys as they dont last long been told , over all very good probly get one in the end.

I`v seen them the Mk2 version is better you can put a SD card straight in , they do a doubler for longer ranges (rimmies and that) the only think that I dont like is you have to put your eye right up close but thats the same with any nv , they look big and heavy but there not that bad, and need spare batterys as they dont last long been told , over all very good probly get one in the end.

Yep, Mk 2 takes a SD card, no other real difference so meaningless if you just want a sight. "They" (doubler) are not (as yet anyway) Pulsar. Yep, bigger than an optic sight. Weight, 1kg. Batteries do not last too long but fully charged will last for an average session. However, having said that, as you never know how things are going to turn out, I would suggest that a spare set is adviseable if not essential.

Cheers