Some more woodys

chrispti

Nothing exciting really, shot over some wheat stubble.

Set up using 10 flocked shells on wobbler sticks, just as I sat down and loaded up a woody dive bombed into the decoys :hmm: thought I might be in for another good day . . . . . . . . untill I missed it with both barrels :blush:

Some birds decoyed perfectly and others just slowed down for a look but didn't want to come in, so I put the rotary out with 2 dead birds on, 15 yrds to the right of my hide.

Initially it didn't seem to make any differance, so after an hour I moved it out to the front of the decoy pattern, this seemed to confuse the birds comming in from the right and made them turn back :lol:

So, I moved it again, this time to the rear of the decoy pattern . . . . . . . . problem solved :lol: every thing that was comming in, decoyed perfectly :lol:

The only down side was my shooting :lol: I was missing easy birds left right and center, then I got the hump with myself which only added to the problem :lol:

Oh well, we all have them days :/

Anyway, I did manage to get about 100, picked up 80 odd woodys and about 20 Ferrel's, oh and a crow :lol:

So not a too bad a day in the end :lol:

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu156/c...ng/IMAG0010.jpg

post-11306-1281893484.jpg

Edited by chrispti