Very odd occurrence

unclemicky

Was shooting today with my shooting buddy Nick76 when about 2 o clock I saw a figure wandering around the rape stubble about 300 yards to my left , watched it for a bit , then it returned to the edge of the field and sat down , so I'm thinking strange :good: , then the figure lay's down , I'm now thinking very strange , :angry: so I call Nick on the walki talki and say's let's go and have a look as we are shooting in this field and dont want any accidents , as we approached we noticed the person does not have any shoes on , I walk round to the front where the head is an blow me it's a woman about 30 lay down with her eyes closed , so I say excuse me are you alright to witch she lifts her head off the ground "yes I'm alright"

me , where are your shoes,

her , my feet were burning so I threw them in a ditch ,

me , have you been drinking ,

her , no

me , have you been taking drugs ,

her , er..... er.....er......no ,

me , only this is not normal behavior ,

her , I know ,

me , walking on this stubble must have hurt your feet ,

her , I'm fine ,

me , well if your OK don't wander up the field as we are shooting ,

her , OK ,

so we left her as she lay down to have another rest :good: , we decided that she probably was one of the local druggies and left her to it ,

I contacted the farmer told him what has happened what she looked like and what she was doing , he considered phoning the police but she was not causing a nusance so we left her resting , she did wander round on the stubble a few times well out of our range then she walked towards the local village about 3 / 30 , :yes: what can I say bit of a mystory ,

although it never rained 4 ferals and 2 woodies bit of a mad day . :rolleyes:

Was shooting today with my shooting buddy Nick76 when about 2 o clock I saw a figure wandering around the rape stubble about 300 yards to my left , watched it for a bit , then it returned to the edge of the field and sat down , so I'm thinking strange :rolleyes: , then the figure lay's down , I'm now thinking very strange , :good: so I call Nick on the walki talki and say's let's go and have a look as we are shooting in this field and dont want any accidents , as we approached we noticed the person does not have any shoes on , I walk round to the front where the head is an blow me it's a woman about 30 lay down with her eyes closed

She may have just smelt your aftershave Mick :angry: