bolt action shotguns

welsh warrior

I've bought a couple of these recently (one for my brother and one for me)

http://www.guns.gb.com/410-phantom-synthet...ted-9103-0.html

Single shot bolt action but its a nice effective gun, is very cheap and if your after a 410 I guess you want something quieter anyway!

I'd personally recommend it anyway and they have a new delivery of them due in next week! For a few quid I've added a sling and an underslung torch and remote swith and Ive used it for bunnies at night and pigeons in the day (have to be good to hit a pigeon in flight) so I havent hit many with it!!

I reckon youd pick that up for £290 and if you got bored with it, you could sell it in a year for £220 easily!

I've bought a couple of these recently (one for my brother and one for me)

http://www.guns.gb.com/410-phantom-synthet...ted-9103-0.html

Single shot bolt action but its a nice effective gun, is very cheap and if your after a 410 I guess you want something quieter anyway!

I'd personally recommend it anyway and they have a new delivery of them due in next week! For a few quid I've added a sling and an underslung torch and remote swith and Ive used it for bunnies at night and pigeons in the day (have to be good to hit a pigeon in flight) so I havent hit many with it!!

I reckon youd pick that up for £290 and if you got bored with it, you could sell it in a year for £220 easily!

mate that looks like a little cracker of a gun! Mite get me one of those!

mate that looks like a little cracker of a gun! Mite get me one of those!

Have to say for a very cheap and fully moderated gun, its one of the best funguns I own. Because it isn't a bolt on can it also comes up very smooth and is light and easy to shoot!

My current fav is wandering my permission just after dusk with this over my shoulder with a little pressure switch led torch. Feels very satisfying to startle a bunny and bring the gun up for a snap shot. Only pinged a few like that but worth ten with the rifle, although the farmer wouldnt agree!

Cant recommend it highly enough for that money! Can do pics n stuff if anyone is interested!