Dog, Pet Insurance

djgeoff

******** isn't it, fundamentally I want cover in case of an accident so will probably go elsewhere as an awful lot of the pet plan extras I'd never use. The working dog clause doesn't really concern me as mine is a pet, she just happens to like sitting in the car when I go foxing :oops:

well to add to it just had a sales rep in who could talk the hind leg off a donkey somehow got round to pet insurance after hearing her entire life story and all about her horse, anyway her mum has a 9 year old lab with petplan and that is £70 a month :blink: didn't ask whether she'd claimed etc but that is truly mad

Edited by al4x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got a quote from Petplan for a three month old springer - £38.71 for their budget lifetime policy or £52.61 for their supreme :good:

Jesus christ do they think I'm going to ride him to work in the traffic, it's more expensive than my car insurance!

The search continues for me........

I'm with tesco pet insurance. Our lurcher got badly bit while hunting and they paid out straight away. A week later we found a lump on his leg that the vet had to cut off and send for tests. They then gave me a £700 bill to be told it was just a lump of fat. Robbing ba**ards. However, tesco paid out again and even phoned a few weeks later to see if he was alright and how I found there service. Highly recommended.