skeet vest

mrbritish1976

I would have thought you only need to carry enough cartridges for that stand + a couple more for no-birds etc?

How about a line for those who shoot FITASC?

I have a Beretta vest and I would say it is almost perfect, it just has cartridge double pockets on both front sides, a pocket for shades, a pocket for a pen etc.

Ask any fly fisherman, the more pockets you have the more unnecessary junk you carry..

IMO you don't need anything else, but I like to keep things nice and simple me ;)

I would have thought you only need to carry enough cartridges for that stand + a couple more for no-birds etc?

I have a Beretta vest and I would say it is almost perfect, it just has cartridge double pockets on both front sides, a pocket for shades, a pocket for a pen etc.

Ask any fly fisherman, the more pockets you have the more unnecessary junk you carry..

IMO you don't need anything else, but I like to keep things nice and simple me ;)

Agree. I have a Seeland Danehill jacket for autumn/winter and the pockets/features on that are ideal. Would rather carry 3 or 4 boxes of carts in a bag than in a jacket or vest - at least I can put the heavy bag down. And it will only get lighter!

I guess a velco/button loop to hold your ear defenders could be handy. I use ear plugs and find the inside pockets perfect for that.

'JonD'

2 or 3 plastic D links either side to hang towels, pick up sticks etc off

Don't make the cartridge pockets to fit flush on the larger sizes so you have to fight you way into them.

Drink bottle holder with liner, think Lucozade Sport, water etc.

Velcro hoop area on the front and back so you can change badges between shoots.

Choke tube pockets.

'HDAV'

Somewhere to put your car keys that dont get in the way.

Glasses pocket big enough for safety/shooting specs

'cookoff013'

bigger flat pocket for shotgun licence.

on inside, + wallet

'mrbritish1976'

what do you all think of this design with an extra cartridge pocket at the rear?

Don't like.

'mrbritish1976'

the pockets are double pockets

Only singles necessary.

'hillmouse'

Perhaps a pen slot in the top pocket?

A more generous "pie eaters" flap on the zipper so you can allow for the extra layers on cold days better than most makes do.

'Dunkield'

All the above sum it up for me. In (thick) fabric for winter and (thin) fabric/mesh for summer.

At that price you're in direct competition with TG, Jack Pyke, etc. There's even a real leather one available online for £45.

You'll have to offer something special that they're not, I wish you luck.

Thats what my Deer hunter one was, I bought it when i saw it as L/H ones aren't that common: http://www.scottcountry.co.uk/images/large/champ_1.jpg