My Refurbed Rizzini 12G

Norrie

Hiya, A few weeks ago, Adam f posted pics of his Rizzini shotgun, where he had redone the stock and foregrip....I posted a reply that I wished he could do the same for mine...and got a reply, saying "was I kidding"??" Ermmm, no, I wasnt, but didnt think for a sec that Adam was prepared to do it for me.... so a price was agreed and it was sent off to him... :good:

We had discussed finishes, and I took his advice to have it with an Oil Finish....well, it arrived home yesterday, and to say I was happy was a massive understatement....

The wood was duly refitted to the gun.... :lol:

I'm sure you'll agree what a great job he's done to the Rizzini stock....I love the gun even more than before... :good: It might even shoot straighter now tho Adam says he can guarantee this!!!!! :good:

A few pics of the gun...one taken before the bits went off "Dan Sarf"...:innocent: The stock had years of dinks, and scrapes, almost all were taken out by Adam...and it was a very dark varnished finish..which was showing signs of age... :lol:

guns005a.jpg

Finished gun.....

rizzini002a.jpg

rizzini003a.jpg

I was going to get the barrels reblued, but on closer inspection, they aint that bad...and a good clean and polish really did the job...well, for now at least. :yes:

So, thanks Adam....

He comes highly recommended... :lol:

Thanks Norrie :good:

Your PM this morning made my day - really nice to be able to help out a fellow shooter and transform a very plain piece of wood into something very handsome.

I dont do this as a business or anything, but I do tinker about with wood so if anyone else wants a tired looking stock doing drop me a PM... I think Norrie will agree it wasnt expensive, just covered my time and a few bits of materials needed.

Adam