10 Month old Terrier for Sale

Dave C

Unfortunately i am parting company with my 10 Month old Plummer X Patterdale dog pup, due to him and my other Terrier not getting along.

He is a cracking little fella and will make an excellent worker or pet.

He gets on fine with my other Dog and bitch, but my terrier dose not like him and he is a hard little fella and wont back down.

IMG00239-20100907-1039.jpg

buster2003.jpg

I am only after £100 to a permanent home, i am in County Durham.

Dave.

Edited by Dave C

HOW LONG IS HIS LEGS in INCH`s ? From the top of his front shoulder plades to the ground.

PM SENT

Not easy to measure him mate ha, but i think he is 13" at the shoulder, my other terrier is defenetly 14" and he is slightly smaller than him.

ATB

Dave.

Look forward to seeing you and the dog Buster on Saturday 25th if not sooner with my dog Rex as arranged on the phone tonight at the Durham Services thx M8 - Will be intouch if sooner or on the Friday night to arrange a time on Saturday.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Dog now sold pending pick up this week and getting on with DR James existing Terrier :lol:

Fingers Crossed.

ATB

Dave.

Hi Dave,

I have sent dave a Picture Text of my Parsons REX & BUSTER on our leather 2 seater sofa quite content. They seem to be getting on great. NO attempts to bite since getting them in my car & in our house but they have both tried shown each other who is boss in their own way / manner. Finggers crossed they behave themself. Thx Dave for everything, tell the kids he is OK and we will look after him and keep you informed of his progress. :good::lol: (see photos below) DR JAMES (DEAN)

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk140/D.../REXBUSTER2.jpg

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk140/D.../REXBUSTER1.jpg

Edited by DR JAMES

Thanks alot Dean and i am really chuft Buster has ended up with you and your missus.

I could tell by the condition of your existing terrier, the way he was trained and the type of home life you have that you know your stuff and were the right people to take buster home.

I wish you all the happiness with him and hope he behaves himself :good:

Thanks for everything and keep in touch mate.

ATB

Dave.

Thanks alot Dean and i am really chuft Buster has ended up with you and your missus.

I could tell by the condition of your existing terrier, the way he was trained and the type of home life you have that you know your stuff and were the right people to take buster home.

I wish you all the happiness with him and hope he behaves himself :oops:

Thanks for everything and keep in touch mate.

ATB

Dave.

Hi Dave,

Dont worry M8 we will look after him and i have promised to keep intouch but as i said if you dont hear from me then please do PM me or PHONE me or TEXT me thx again DR James DEAN :good:

Thx for the kind remarks above. :good: