What Camo?

gibby

I use a combination of UK issue DPM trousers and a Belgian flecktarn smock. Not sure if it is absolutely the perfect choice, but the flecktarn breaks up my outline well enough on most hedges.

I also had it before I started shooting lots, so it's the cheap option right now.

Wookie

If you have money to "burn" then go for the "fancey" patterns. If value for money is what you are after then go for DPM. The SAS use it and I have heard they are dead handy at creeping up on things and killing them :devil:

I alternate between the "fancey" in the Summer and "V.F.M." in the Winter when everything gets all muddy.

I would say that your stalking makes more difference than your Camo.

This one area where the country you are from makes a difference..

Look in any American brochures and its realtree all the way, forget anything else.

Look in any 'European' brochures and olive green seems perfectly fine :devil:

I got a green waterproof fleece for Christmas and it is very nice indeed, warm, waterproof and quiet - and good enough to wear out and about as well.

The trouble with any of this stuff is the more it costs the more you cr4p yourself everytime you go near barbed wire or prickly bushes etc :devil: