CZ MAGAZINES

peek-at

I have bought from Shaun many many a time and never ever has any problems so i was very surprised at some of the above comments, makes you wonder if its worth the hassles at times.

Shaun, im sorry to see that CZ have messed you up. if you get it sorted and have any more going then please contact me and i will have one.

kind regards

Phil.

I have bought from Shaun many many a time and never ever has any problems so i was very surprised at some of the above comments, makes you wonder if its worth the hassles at times.

Shaun, im sorry to see that CZ have messed you up. if you get it sorted and have any more going then please contact me and i will have one.

kind regards

Phil.

These things happen and can be disappointing, I will be sending mine back for a refund - but I dont expect my return postage costs.

Shaun, If you sort out the problem with CZ please put me down for 2 x 10 shot .17HMR mags.

Regards,

Gordon.

Thanks for the support fellas.................I do feel let down by CZ to be honest and their site just doesn't

give you any idea that these 17HMR mags would not fit the CZ452 rifle :blink:

Trading standards is not an option however as CZ is in the Czech republic.

I have been on the CZ-USA web site though which is altogether more enlightening and it seems that these mags are actually

made for the CZ455 17HMR/22WMR rifle and not the 452/453 - and is clearly advertised as such!

Just a pity the bleedin czechs didnt do the same ! :blush:

At least I now know what they are for.

Anyone need a lorry load of CZ455 17HMR mags ?? :rolleyes:

cheers

shaun

There seems to be an issue with the 17HMR mags which Shaun seems to be doing his very best to resolve. I don't know if this will help but here are a few photos of my magazine and of the Magazine Receiver on my rifle which is a CZ452 Varmint (Heavy Barrel) in 17HMR.

The first photo shows the magazine which has a "grove" running up each side of it from top to bottom. From what I can see on my rifle this is purely cosmetic as the other couple of photos show the magazine receiver on my rifle which is perfectly regular and does not appear to have any "tongues" or "Locating Lugs" or such like which could be used as guides for the "concave "grove" that runs up each side of the magazine.

I do not know if this is different from one model to another (i.e. Varmint, American, Silhoette, etc:), maybe someone else with any of these models could advise.

I hope that this helps as I would still be extremely interested in a spare mag or two for my 17HMR.

Please excuse the photos being slightly out of focus, it's Saturday morning and my head isn't functioning on max capacity at the moment as I'm not feeling too brilliant. (No it's not a hang over)

post-17172-1286007407.jpg

post-17172-1286007419.jpg

post-17172-1286007427.jpg

post-17172-1286007434.jpg

Edited by Frenchieboy

These things happen and can be disappointing, I will be sending mine back for a refund - but I dont expect my return postage costs.

Shaun, If you sort out the problem with CZ please put me down for 2 x 10 shot .17HMR mags.

Regards,

Gordon.

Refund received today - thanks very much.

Remember to put me down for 2 x 10 shot CZ452 .17HMR mags when the problem is sorted.

I have sent Shaun an apology by PM & I have also left him an apology on here (previous post) :good:

SHAUN "I APOLIGIES" for my remarks, I was a bit hasty SORRY. :(

I have received a refund thx & I would like it replaced with the correct one if/when you get any if that’s OK with you thx. :)

Hi,

I have PM'd those concerned but I have eventually had a reply from CZ about these bleedin 17 hmr mags.

I am no further forwards with them really but they are asking for the model of your rifles ( i believe they were all CZ452 17hmr) and they are also wanting the serial numbers.

I am not sure why they want this.... maybe they just want me to jump through hoops hoping I will give up!

(no way will I give up... they are in the wrong after all)

Your help in supplying your details will be much appreciated

cheers

shaun

SORRY SHAUN

I was away last week, my 2 were sent first class back to you today. will be with gun weekend so will forward serial number.

cheers

darren

Hi,

I have PM'd those concerned but I have eventually had a reply from CZ about these bleedin 17 hmr mags.

I am no further forwards with them really but they are asking for the model of your rifles ( i believe they were all CZ452 17hmr) and they are also wanting the serial numbers.

I am not sure why they want this.... maybe they just want me to jump through hoops hoping I will give up!

(no way will I give up... they are in the wrong after all)

Your help in supplying your details will be much appreciated

cheers

shaun