gun

4shot

the gun is fixed choke ,is it possible to have the choking alterd

You can have the chokes opened out "BUT" this an Extreem and it is in no way reversable, if your hitting birds and clays i'd leave it alone.

Do you know the choke sizes ? if i'm right a skeet gun has open chokes if thats the case then they wont open out at all.

You can have chokes fitted BUT again its well expensive it might even be cheeper to buy a multichoke gun

IMOA i'd stick with what youve got and spend a few quid on pro lessons

WB

It will do the job no problem,

a lot of game guns are choked just like yours,and its worth remembering that choke never existed years ago,yet birds were still shot and killed.

dont shoot at birds at extreme range and you will be fine,

you cant add choke to your gun ,unless you get it multi choked,and i dont think this will be viable as it wont have enough thickness at the muzzle,to take a thread safely,

it could be done but it would mean cutting off a few inches of barrel to get back to the thicker wall.

If i were you, i'd just use it and forget about what choke it has,take birds that are at a reasonable range,and see how it go's

then if you ar'nt happy and think you need more choke,sell ,swap, or trade it for a gun with more.

If you realy want an answer to your question,why not see what patterns your gun throws ,at different distances ,and experiment with different cartridges,at a pattern plate? or a bit of cradboard on a stick?

I know you only get a two dimentional picture with this method ,but it will give you better answers than anyone on here can.

All the best Mick.