For sale, Rangerover

Dempy

post-23564-1286815251.jpgpost-23564-1286815226.jpg[s

ize=3][/size]I saw this and thought of you!

I bought this truck yesterday with the intention of selling it, I am advertising it here first, but it will be going on Ebay, Auto Trader and in the local paper aswell tonight!

Now what can I say about this motor?

Well, if you are looking for one and you come and drive this, YOU WILL BUT IT! It is a simple as that, I have seen a lot of these and this is the second best one I have ever seen, the other was perfect.

It is a Range Rover 4.0l V8 SE Automatic.

It has a very full spec including:

Full grey leather, in very very good condition.

Heated seats.

Heated Windscreen.

Dual zone climate control.

Computer.

JVC stereo with IPOD connection.

Front airbags.

Now altought it has covered 146k it has full service history and runs like a dream.

It has Tax ubtil January and MOT until March.

I have a new Toyota Hilux and I am very tempted to sale it and keep this, it is in excellent condition with just a few marks, a lost less than you will expect for a car of this age!

I just want to drive it, it is comfortable, good looking and the V8 just purrs, until you bring it to life that is!

You will not find a better one for this money and what else can you buy for so little and get so much?

You could turn up anywhere with this truck and it would be admired, my neighbours have been all over it all day!

I will be advertising it for £3495 ovno, but I will give you all a heads up and let you know I would let it go for £3000, butI will not sell it for a penny less

Just take a look at the picture, you would be very happy if you bought this truck, it is a bargain!

A couple of questions as I am very intrested .

Any history of the either of the cylinder head gasket work in the past.

Also is the V5 in your name or have you filled out the trade slip and selling this as a trade sale not private sale.

Kind regards OTH

PM sent OTH

:good: If you are looking for a Rangerover on a limited budget, it is perfect and I am sure that anyone who drives it will fall in love with it!

As the proud owner of a P38 Range Rover the above is a classic oxymoron, a great vehicle possibly the best 4 x 4 going, as comfortable as a limo on road and as capable as a mule off road.

The example here looks as good as possible but "on a limited budget" :yes::hmm: :hmm: If you start with a limited budget and it doesn't require expensive repairs you'll never be able to go anywhere as it will realistically be doing about 15/16 mpg (or possibly less). You could have it gassed but that, for a decent system, will add about £1600 to the price.

If you don't start off on a limited budget take heart you soon will be. :lol: :lol: :look: :yes:

On the other hand if you are even thinking about this or any other RR do it, the worst that can happen is you might lose a bit of money but the smile on your face when it's running well either at 80 on the motorway, at 30 pootling along a country lane or plugging through the mire hoping you wont need to call on the farm tractor to get you out will make you forget your wallet.

Mr Potter

i have a 4.6 hse autobiography in almost perfect nick 98000 on her these motors are the nuts if u can live with the running costs

As I said, if the wife would let me I would keep it, it is one of the nicest things I have driven!

:good::lol::lol:

post-23564-1286815251.jpgpost-23564-1286815226.jpg[s

ize=3][/size]I saw this and thought of you!

I bought this truck yesterday with the intention of selling it, I am advertising it here first, but it will be going on Ebay, Auto Trader and in the local paper aswell tonight!

Now what can I say about this motor?

Well, if you are looking for one and you come and drive this, YOU WILL BUT IT! It is a simple as that, I have seen a lot of these and this is the second best one I have ever seen, the other was perfect.

It is a Range Rover 4.0l V8 SE Automatic.

It has a very full spec including:

Full grey leather, in very very good condition.

Heated seats.

Heated Windscreen.

Dual zone climate control.

Computer.

JVC stereo with IPOD connection.

Front airbags.

Now altought it has covered 146k it has full service history and runs like a dream.

It has Tax ubtil January and MOT until March.

I have a new Toyota Hilux and I am very tempted to sale it and keep this, it is in excellent condition with just a few marks, a lost less than you will expect for a car of this age!

I just want to drive it, it is comfortable, good looking and the V8 just purrs, until you bring it to life that is!

You will not find a better one for this money and what else can you buy for so little and get so much?

You could turn up anywhere with this truck and it would be admired, my neighbours have been all over it all day!

I will be advertising it for £3495 ovno, but I will give you all a heads up and let you know I would let it go for £3000, butI will not sell it for a penny less

Just take a look at the picture, you would be very happy if you bought this truck, it is a bargain!

:good: Price drop!!!! £2800 for a quick sale, grab it quick before it sales elswhere!! :lol:

:good: Price drop!!!! £2800 for a quick sale, grab it quick before it sales elswhere!! :lol:

Mate thats a lot of Motor for £2800, It really is...... But fuel prices in UK just make it near impossible to run.

Best luck with the sale, if i had not got myself a V8 Grand cherokee earlier this year i would have ripped your arm off.

ATB

Darren

Mate thats a lot of Motor for £2800, It really is...... But fuel prices in UK just make it near impossible to run.

Best luck with the sale, if i had not got myself a V8 Grand cherokee earlier this year i would have ripped your arm off.

ATB

Darren

I was thinking somebody would have it to run as a second car, bit of Sunday driving and shoot days.

At just over £200 tax and cheap insurance on limited milage, it isn't going to cost too much for a lot of luxury! :good:

I was thinking somebody would have it to run as a second car, bit of Sunday driving and shoot days.

At just over £200 tax and cheap insurance on limited milage, it isn't going to cost too much for a lot of luxury! ;)

Dempy i am very tempted but wife will kill me, As i said if i hadnt of just got myself a Grand Cherokee earlier this year i would of had it off ya.

Mine is a gas converted 4.7l V8 and i just love the V8. approx £20 a day to run, But who cares i love it.

I agree for a luxury vehicle to get ya to the sunday clay shoot it would be perfect and if someone would get it gas converted it would make it a bit more pocket freindly.

Just if anyone is interested my 4.7L V8 gets the equivalent to aprox 22mpg whilst running on gas if you were to compare it to paying for petrol.

£40 gas gets approx 150 to 180miles and £80 petrol approx 220miles.

• 1 month later...