What a ****!

Stamford

It won't come off, sorry!

I'm a bathroom fitter/plumber, been using it for years and got the T-shirts to prove it :blink:

The remover stuff is only for removing the foam before it dries, for cleaning up excess as you work, as for the wipes, we just use cheap baby wipes, also good for silicone, no need to buy 'special' branded ones :)

Acetone is good for cleaning, but again it won't touch cured foam and anyways most nail varnish remover is now acetone free for H&S reasons :blink:

I'm saved The stuff from Screwfix arrived this afternoon so I did a test piece on the inside and there were no issues with the material, so decided to attack a small stain, dabbed it on, waited for 45 minutes and wiped it off...... No stain, No glue, Nothing, not a mark in sight... I actually did a double take, this stuff is amazing :D Going to do the rest of the jacket tomorrow.

Happy days and lesson learnt I reckon :yes:

I'm saved The stuff from Screwfix arrived this afternoon so I did a test piece on the inside and there were no issues with the material, so decided to attack a small stain, dabbed it on, waited for 45 minutes and wiped it off...... No stain, No glue, Nothing, not a mark in sight... I actually did a double take, this stuff is amazing :D Going to do the rest of the jacket tomorrow.

Happy days and lesson learnt I reckon :yes:

i think you need to come cleen tell the wife

i think you need to come cleen tell the wife

She already knows I ### the jacket with the foam, but panic over this stuff from Screwfix is fantastic :D I think I may start selling it on our website..... Talking of which, I still have some Muck Boots going spare :good: And for the ladies, a fruit based Muck Boot Greta or Wedge Welly :no::angry: plug Plug Plug Southern Leisure :yes: