Young Driver Insurance Provider?

Quickshot

Right, so im 17, passed my test a couple of months ago, and now am on the verge of buyign a van. But:

All insurance companies either wont touch me, or quote me an extortionate amount.

Is there any company that you know of that would give me cheap insurance?

QS

No they are all the same!

Use go compare or similar.

You will struggle to get cheap insurance for a van and need to reduce the insurance category to a 1 or 2 group vehicle and build up some no claims discount. So take it steady for the first year and premiums will drop.

I feel for you young chaps trying to make your way in the world and we are paying for the Chav boys drinking sortees Im afraid.

We finding this with Little Sweepy

It really is a nightmare

His got his first Driving lesson on monday

We going too pay for his lessons

But that is all we can do for him at the moment.

His manage to save all his paper round money since he started . so his got a nice sum to spend either on the car or the Insurance

But he cant afford to do both.

So his just going too pass his test . Then his going too get a bigger bike. :good:

As a mum this makes me so cross

If god forbid he was to have a accident. I would rather their was something abit more stronger then leather between him and the tarmac. :good:

xxxxSuzy

Right, so im 17, passed my test a couple of months ago, and now am on the verge of buyign a van. But:

All insurance companies either wont touch me, or quote me an extortionate amount.

Is there any company that you know of that would give me cheap insurance?

QS

Try Quinn Insurance.

Also look into taking your Pass plus driving test. This will cost you about £100 but be worth it for the discounts offered.

I had this problem with my daughter,at 17 she was quoted £2200 but if i paid it off in a oner it reduced to £1200 (amazing) but now shes 18 she pays it monthly :good::good: a lot of these insurance quotes for young drivers are ridiculous ;):lol: atb BB

just remember take it easy for the first 2 years,6 points or more and you will be retaking your test :yes:

And the best bit of info a mate of mine gave to me when i started to drive was,

When waiting to pull onto a roundabout,dont look right until your on the white line(just incase the driver in front changes his mind,and brakes instead of pulling onto the roundabout) as they often do.

This was swiftly followed by a crunch,as the car in front of us braked instead of pulling out onto the roundabout, :yes::yes: His advice has always stuck with me :good: BB