F1 showdown today

Cookiemonsterandmerlin.

After all the year I cant belive that redbull has not wrapped up the F1 drivers title .

I for one am not a Alonso fan but for some to say he is not a worthy champion because of the swap of leaders in germany is total rubbish.

If it was not for the red bull team being unable to support one driver which has lead to headache they have got now.

If they lose the drivers title today I think horners head should roll ,as it clear that you can only have one number one driver .

Some may knock schumi actions but his and the teams sole effort to support him 100% and the other driver to play second fiddle is the only way to go IMO.

But I really want Webber to be champion.

Cheers OTH

Edited by Over the hill

It's been a great season OTH, I like Alonso and always have but like you say RBR should've wrapped up both titles by now....having said that LH threw away a handful of potential points needlessly, JB was taken out by SV at ? and at Monaco the engineers left the pods in the air intake etc, etc. so any of them could be nigh on champions by now. Bar an engine failure I think Alonso will do it, if not i'd prefer Webber over Vettel :good:

I wish I could watch Formula 1 but it is just so dull. It should be brilliant, exciting racing - super fast cars on great tracks with huge crowds and lovely pit lane babes but it just doesn't do it for me. they just seem to follow each other around with very little effort to overtake(I'm sure its incredibly difficult to overtake within a ciggy papers width at 200 mph and i respect the driving skills shown) All that fiasco about team orders and letting others win also knocked the sport. If it could be a more level playing field then I'd probably watch it.

As much as i detest Alonso,he has performed as well and better than anyone else in the last three cars he has driven in.

At the start of the season i told you all about how good sebastian would be,that he is a future world champion,but it is pure madness not to have put webber in as no 1 driver they would have clinched both driver and constructor by now.

I would love to see lonso getting forced in to the wall by hamilton as they start the lap,would be payback for when he was at mclrn.

At the end of the day alonso only has to finish 3rd or 4th :oops:

It's cold, wet and raining here so I thought I'd stop in and watch the race.

A walk in the rain would have been preferable, and certainly more exciting.

Heathen. The last couple of years have been the best for a long time, and this race was a rather good one even if it was only decided on strategy. Roll on next season.

this race was a rather good one even if it was only decided on strategy. Roll on next season.

:o

Were there any crashes?............NO

Any overtaking?....................NO

Any streakers?.....................NO

I'm disappointed in you, I thought you had more taste. :P

:o

Were there any crashes?............NO

Yes there was.

Any overtaking?....................NO

And yes again.

Any streakers?.....................NO

Ok, i'll give you that one.

I'm disappointed in you, I thought you had more taste. :P

I'm disappointed you didn't watch and are commenting on it. ;)