won day on ebay

ferretman_2009

WHAT WE PAID FOR SHOOTING WAS SAVED IN CARTRIDGES .well we went to norfolf pigeon shooting won the day on ebay got there at 730 am met the farmer told us where the three fields were set in the first field loads of birds in distance 2 birds in first 2 hours so moved to another spot the farmer told us in the end 5 shots 4 pigeons stopped at the last field on way home not a BIRD TO BE SEEN .? :no: :no: :no:

My permissions fluctuate and I'm always looking for a shooting oportunity even if it be one I have to pay a little for. Often seen these adverts on ebay and thought about it and although I know they cant gurantee a bag, had assumed they wouldnt advertise unless the fields were being hammered!

Bet that was a right let down for you!

My permission is currently covered in rape of varying age and growth but so far not much action at all. Last two mornings Ive driven alongside fields leading up to my permission rammed with crows on what looks like cut wheat but I assume has rape seed blown into it to have such big numbers!

Pretty sure its estate land but might wander round for a chat with the farmer tonight!

Norfolk farmer with a farm, possibly one or two fields that may or may not have pigeons on them advertises on THAT site and people PAY to visit and shoot! Why would you do that? How many others have been there before you?

I've seen adverts like this for deer stalking, rough shooting etc etc but I'm willing to bet that none of them are worth a toss! I'm not talking about guided pigeon days, guided deer stalking and serious paid for days (before anyone gets on their tall pony) but the sort of ad that runs, 'come and walk round my farm, pay for the priviledge and shoot what you like'...only what you like has been done so much before the place is like a desert!

As they might say in Norfolk or anywhere else for that matter...u don't get oot fer noot!

Besides as a pigeon shooter you should know; recon, recon and recon is the only way!

Norfolk farmer with a farm, possibly one or two fields that may or may not have pigeons on them advertises on THAT site and people PAY to visit and shoot! Why would you do that? How many others have been there before you?

I've seen adverts like this for deer stalking, rough shooting etc etc but I'm willing to bet that none of them are worth a toss! I'm not talking about guided pigeon days, guided deer stalking and serious paid for days (before anyone gets on their tall pony) but the sort of ad that runs, 'come and walk round my farm, pay for the priviledge and shoot what you like'...only what you like has been done so much before the place is like a desert!

As they might say in Norfolk or anywhere else for that matter...u don't get oot fer noot!

Besides as a pigeon shooter you should know; recon, recon and recon is the only way!

Agreed 100% :good:

Still with bags of 161 and 195 and also 234 within the last month it still seems a odd thing to do in buying a day me thinks :hmm:

Might won't to shoot somewhere different ? not as if he said he shot 500 birds :lol:

Have many keeper friends that buy days on other shoots , is that odd also :hmm:

oh dear it seems as though oths pigeon shooting inferiority complex is kicking in! how could someone possibly shoot more birds than the "MASTER"! just come out with it, are you accusing ferretman of being full of it?

Steady on :blush: :blush: :blush:

Are you two lovers when one of you have a pop at me on here its not long till the other joins in.

:yes:

Cheers boys OTH