Jay

GREENGRASS

Once again GG my friend you have excelled yourself. Well done mate (As always)! :good:

Just one question mate - Why the hell don't you turn professional, you're more than good enough to make a very good living out of your photography!

Edited by Frenchieboy

They are quality pics mate... what lens did you use?

I have between 3-6 jays visiting our garden regularly and been trying to get a decent pic of one for ages but they are such a wary bird that its a right ****** trying to get one... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hang in there.

Canon 100 x 400 IS L ( Lens )

GG

Once again GG my friend you have excelled yourself. Well done mate (As always)! :good:

Just one question mate - Why the hell don't you turn professional, you're more than good enough to make a very good living out of your photography!

Hi Frenchie

Thanks for the kind words it’s always good to hear from you.

As for professional I think not, there are a great deal of photographers out their now who are far superior to me.

There is no pressure on me to make money from photography and think if that came into the equation then the fun would go out of it for me. It’s an enjoyable hobby without any stress or constraints on my life.

Although a little expensive at times LoL

My current employment is enjoyable and well paid also on the odd occasion rewarding.

Thanks again Frenchie I always appreciate your friendly feedback.

Respectfully

GG. :good:

I have to agree with Frenchie- you are very good and as a photographer myself ( Hobby) I hope some day I can produce images with the same quality and definition- Not havng lots of disposable income - Im stuck with a base model dslr for now- but one day soon I may take a leap and invest in a telephoto lense and the latest Photoshop software :yes:

Respect

Les :good:

Edited by Lez325

I have to agree with Frenchie- you are very good and as a photographer myself ( Hobby) I hope some day I can produce images with the same quality and definition- Not havng lots of disposable income - Im stuck with a base model dslr for now- but one day soon I may take a leap and invest in a telephoto lense and the latest Photoshop software :yes:

Respect

Les :good:

Why not consider purchasing some digiscoping kit as a start to keep the cost down. Use a reasonable quality compact digital teamed up with a decent spotting scope could produce decent results and also can be usefully used independantly...worth a look http://www.digiscoping.co.uk/

Why not consider purchasing some digiscoping kit as a start to keep the cost down. Use a reasonable quality compact digital teamed up with a decent spotting scope could produce decent results and also can be usefully used independantly...worth a look http://www.digiscoping.co.uk/

Thank you- I'll look into that- seems ideal :yes:

Les :good::good:

Edited by Lez325