Cheap Sable sidelock side by side.

Hi all,

Now accepting offers around £300

For sale is my Silver Sable SLNE 12 bore shotgun. Selling as it doesn't really fit me, as much as I love the look of it there's not much point as I can't hit much myself. Has rather nice handling though, nice and pointable.

Nice clean bores, tight at the action, nice wood and good metal to wood fit. A good Spanish version of an English game gun. Choked at 1/2 and full, 28" barrels and double trigger. Nice and light - great for game shooting, and not too much kick.

I've fired only about 500 rounds through it myself - never missed a beat. Any questions or picture requests feel free to ask.

I'm after offers around £400, face to face preferred - collection only from near Worthing, West Sussex from 20th December onwards (back to uni mid Jan.)

May persuade me to do an RFD transfer at your expense if you sort it all out as I'm not sure how it works.

Forgot to add it is auto-safety - and another pic. Oh and I think it might have had new firing pins, trying to find the picture.

DSCN1042.jpg

DSCN0662.jpg

DSCN0831.jpg

DSCN0835.jpg

DSCN1072.jpg

DSCN1050.jpg

DSCN1053.jpg

Edited by George1990

High george, if you really like the gun why not have the stock altered so that it fits. go to www.greenwoodgunssmiths.co.uk

Tim will sort it, out he has just done one for me he cast, dropped, and shortened the stock then re checkered the butt to match £110 it will transform the gun.

regards geoff

Sidelock non-ejector 28" barrels, choked half and full. LOP 14 and 3 quarters. Light, and very nice and pointable - good handling. Auto safety. Double trigger. Clean bores and good wood, both in condition and figuring.

£300 collected from near Worthing, West Sussex. Come and have a look.

DSCN1042.jpg

DSCN0662.jpg

DSCN0831.jpg

DSCN0835.jpg

DSCN1053.jpg

Edited by George1990

• 2 years later...