deep blue still not got them after 2 mth

percypigeonshooter

hi all went all the way to deep blue this morn for a 7 ltr bar charging kit only £99.00 seid it was in stock

on internet when i got there seid had non left they seid this to me 2 mths a go aswell was very disapointed

with this trying to get 1 for my son before xmas has anyone got this type of kit for sale close to me

sunderland tyne&wear thx

Please dont give anymore of your custom to this shop,

They promise the earth and never have what you want in stock.

* search old posts for "worst gunshop"

shaun

Bit out of your way but have you tried "Weldon Gun Room" or "Bradford Stalker"

Edited by shaun4860

Please dont give anymore of your custom to this shop,

They promise the earth and never have what you want in stock.

* search old posts for "worst gunshop"

shaun

Bit out of your way but have you tried "Weldon Gun Room" or "Bradford Stalker"

havent tryed weldon gun room ile try now thx :good:

carts are cheap from deep blue though

is that on the web site if so probs havent get them type in but they will have more expensive ones

in the shop if you want them nor had my last with them just stick with bradfords or weldon gun room

lots of people have told me to keep away they are a waste of time

Deep Blue are very reasonable for cartridges, I buy mine from there all the time. Sadly theres only one of the lads there that seems to know anything about the guns! From memory I think Deep Blue are the ones that sell all the cartridges at the Whitfield annual clay pigeon shoot.

Well I'll be first to post a positive comment, I ordered over the phone on Saturday and had my parcel delivered yesterday and that was to N. Ireland. I was told it would be 3-5 working days and true to their word it was.

However i was ordering a 4 piece camo set, which i have to say was very reasonably priced, the first thing i asked was if they are in stock to which the friendly assistant said "yes we have all sizes". Continued with the order and gave all my details and then the assistant was closing up the sale. I had to ask him what size he was sending out because he failed to obtain this critical piece of informaion through-out the whole conversation. He didn't have an answer but was quite helpful discussing the fit of the sizes. So i will try it on tomorrow and fingers crossed it will be as described.

Would I use this company again?

Yes, but I will be on the ball and only ordering over the phone to eliminate any chances of error.

Cheers

Paul