HELP!!!! SCOTTISH BUYER

malantone

not at all its just that is guidance and thats it, we could argue the toss but the simple fact is some forces you don't have to post in details and even if you do post them recorded they will still come to you for details if they haven't entered them.

I've not posted in in 10 years with Herts and my FEO specifically asked for emails as it gets the information to the correct desk far easier than pushing paper about.

Guest cookoff013

i always fax and send the documents to the firearms unit, i have all the data from 5 years ago. maybe keeping records / little black book might not be a bad idea?

i takes 2 minutes to do, i`ve got a relaoding book, and which has all my notes in, it is my journal, its boring to read. but as a reference !

good luck.

The law says recorded delivery or registered post, but most forces seem happy to accept a scan of the notice by pdf or an email or a fax. I usually ring up 10 days later & check they have made the changes ok. It only takes a quick call and they seem happy to confirm receipt this way.