Proper Cartridges

Not sure what you want the carts for pigeons or clays, if it's clays try the "Proper sporting" the Little Devils are great but for an extra few quid the "Proper sporting" are very fast and very hard hitting.

I've been told the pigeon carts are also very good, but I've no experience of them.

Both Little Devils and Sporting are good for clays. Little Devils are quite soft and slow, Sporting are very quick.

I've been trying them both, though I have to say, I've now gone back to my old Eley Superbs. These are easy for me to get, I don't have much faith in ongoing availability of Proper Cartridges round here, he needs to get something sorted out for distribution. I want to know for sure that I can get them when I want them, otherwise you end up chopping and changing cartridges, which doesn't do much for your consistency. <_<

Both Little Devils and Sporting are good for clays. Little Devils are quite soft and slow, Sporting are very quick.

I've been trying them both, though I have to say, I've now gone back to my old Eley Superbs. These are easy for me to get, I don't have much faith in ongoing availability of Proper Cartridges round here, he needs to get something sorted out for distribution. I want to know for sure that I can get them when I want them, otherwise you end up chopping and changing cartridges, which doesn't do much for your consistency. <_<

been to george's house a few times for little devils and proper pigeon he told me if I remember right that the little devils are similar recipe to hull pro one so not slow, and neither did I find them slow, also not sure about the "sporting version" you refer to? never seen those do you mean his trap or dtl versions?

KW