bargain collie, or a con?

jacksdad

Just got this email, looks like a really good offer:

Thanks for your mail regarding my puppies....they is still available to anyone prepared to provide Them with enough care and love,where The will be well spoil with all Their need.....The Are 11 weeks old and has very good temperament with kids and other pets,very playful love to play around with toys and kids,the are health guaranteed and DNA tested.....the Are up to date on all Their shots and will be coming along side Their health papers and vet records. a very intelligent and highly social puppies. and i am actually giving them out because they belonged to my daughter(Jenner) but with a heavy heart i lost Jenner and she was all i got ,i work with a global,broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health.Jenner died in an accident last 3 weeks on her way back from her piano classes and i have very bad memories when i see this puppies around me,because they was always together with her since i am always busy in the laboratory.i really need to give them to someone who can really care and love them just the way Jenner used to.this puppies has been very lonely since Jenner passed away so the best thing i decided on as my colleague advised me was to send them to a loving home .i really count on you if you can be there for this puppies.Please may i also ask you a few questions?

Are you from a Christian Home?

Have you any pet-care experience?

Are you a breeder?

Where are you located?

How old are you?

are you married with kids and what do you do for a living?

When are you ready for this puppies?

What sex are you interested in?

which breed do you like?

At least with this information's,i will get to know better where they will be going to.......See their pictures below.i just hope you will love them.....I will also like you to promise me that you will always send their pictures to me monthly so that i can see how the are doing in your home......Below is an attachment of their most recent pictures for you to see.i will be waiting for your mail asap.

thanks and God bless

So I said 'tell me more you genuine sounding albeit foreign person'.....

Thanks for the reply and the answers to the Questions i asked.I just wanted to be sure that my lovely puppy will be going to a good home.Actually i have gone through your e-mail and your profile marches the kind of home i want for my baby.Due to Jenner death which is the main reason why I'm giving the puppy out. I am presently now in Isle Of Skye.It will not be possible for me to take proper care of the puppy So, my greatest desire is to find someone who can properly take care of the puppy and if you can i will be so grateful.I will be very happy if it can be possible for you to come over so as to know you better,but you don't have to worry because i can still arrange for delivery if you cannot come right up here in Isle Of Skye for the pick... Delivery am sure will be moderate since i spend just too little bringing the puppy up here.the puppy will be coming with the following:

1. A 200 series travel kennel (29" L x 19" W x 18" H), Airline approved.

2.. Health certificate and avid micro-chip form.

3. Up dated and current shot and worming records.

4. 32 Oz. Water bottle they will be accompanied with a Health

Guarantee as well as one Hereditary Congenital Defect

Guarantee..health license are available,pedigree certificate. I will appreciate if you get back with your contact details.

Names in full...................

Home address.................

City/Town.....................

Mobile number................

Land line number.............

Post code...................

The puppy will be coming with a hand book which is going to direct you on the various types of food to be given to puppy, because if the puppy is not well feed you never fill the love.Be reminded that these puppy is for good homes and all you will have to do is to pay £130 for the delivery of the puppy to the delivery agency which will deliver the puppy to your home.Note that that amount include both the delivery fee and the puppy so you will not have to pay any more money okay.My prayer is that you love and care for this puppy just as your own children great-full to you if you should.Do get back and you will have this puppy deliver to your home if all is fine.I have also attach some recent pictures of the puppy to you ,hope you like it?

I've just got Satch so thought someone else could get this bargain puppies loving dead kids dog for free.... :angry:

It maybe geniune some of the questions are odd but if he/she has no knowledge of what to ask when selling pups it maybe why some of the strange questions.

Rock up to his gaff have a look and then make your mind up.

OK after reading the second post I think not :no:

Cheers OTH

Edited by Over the hill

C'mon guys, have a heart. Surely no one would run scams at Chritsmas, and with a dead Daughter too!

1 British Pound = 239.905 Nigerian Naira

1 Nigerian Naira (NGN) = 0.004168 British Pound (GBP)

So you'll need to pay 31,187.65 Naira. BACS is easier, and dont forget to include your security code so the distraught mother can empty your account with one swipe of a dodgy cash card!

On a serious note, these scams do net fraudsters a significant ammount of cash (like millions), and even though your bank knows where the stolen cash is and who it was paid to, there's NO CHANCE that they'll release the details. Must be something to with the fees they charge for moving it about.