Rata tat tats

Rab Graham

Night time, make sure you put something sticky down like peanut butter but ensure you loosen the mixture with olive oil or something like that so they can`t run off with the lump you put down, you want them to take their time getting the bait you put down.

Also can be an advantage to feed them for a day or 2 with no human presence, rats are creatures of habit and nervous to change, i bait for 2 days, the 3rd and 4th days put a light on the bait and from then on blat them.

Night time, make sure you put something sticky down like peanut butter but ensure you loosen the mixture with olive oil or something like that so they can`t run off with the lump you put down, you want them to take their time getting the bait you put down.

Also can be an advantage to feed them for a day or 2 with no human presence, rats are creatures of habit and nervous to change, i bait for 2 days, the 3rd and 4th days put a light on the bait and from then on blat them.

VERY GOOD ADVICE fishy cat food put through the blender , the smellier the better works well too , i put mine in a tall white bucket laid on its side so i can see when they go in it without the light then give them the good old lead desert