BSA Ultra

Chris5780

To be honest what are you using it for?

Rabbits and pigeon I prefer the .177 for accuracy in a 12ftlb (personal choice)

Rats .22 as the smaller caliber goes through and does not have the shock needed for an easy clean kill and rats are tricky little **** that rarley sit still and the larger pellet gives you more room to play.

But, brilliant little model, change the silencer though, the stubby one is not good and I swapped it for a propper unit.

I just bought an ultra tactical ms on Friday in .177 - I love it. I wanted a .22 but there were none available at the sale price I paid.

If it is for hunting then the low shot count makes no difference, it is a lovely little lightweight rifle and incredibly accurate.

Mine has already accounted for wood pigeon, squirrel and its first rabbit last night which is this evenings dinner!

I bought one as an economical move into PCP rifles. Great and accurate little gun. Easy to use from the car [ I found my S410 too long for that]. Great for carrying long distances for a few shots. Once you get used to loading it can be done easily.

I know of a corker for sale!

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/156779-bsa-ultra-22-single-shot/

i had one,the standard silencer is pants.fit a weihrauch.

don't bother filling to the recommended 200bar if .22 as the sweet spot starts at about 180bar and is gone by 130bar giving about 30 shots.a much better choice than the multishot as the indexing mechanism is suspect.