kevlar stab vest

darren m

personal protection vest

covert as new upper body protection vest , kevlar panels xxl never worn .

can be used for personal protection for security work etc or even paintballing

NOT sold as stab vest as not kite marked

£45 posted

post-675-0-18875300-1298566403.jpg

post-675-0-08397600-1298566418.jpg

Edited by darren m

soo many questions if you are selling this as a stab vest.....

Kite marked??

year made??

NIJ Level???

UK HOSDB HG1????

How has it been stored??????

ps if this is made by Kombat Uk as it looks i would not touch it with a barge pole if you want a stab vest!!!!!!

ps not having a go..just dont want someone to buy this and think they are protected as a stab vest as I dont know your experiance with them :good:

Edited by leeds chimp

Could the OP please check the inner pannels.

If they are GREEN with GERMAN Markings they are subject to a Recall

Trading Standards picked two and they were submitted to the Home Office Scientific Development Branch for testing, the results show them as unsuitable for the purpose of which they were sold, they do not meet the designation of Stab proof (7mm penetration limit, these achived 40mm)and should be returned to KOMBATUK for a refund

If it is another vest then please disregard this post

thanks for your posative comments chaps :hmm: heading needs changing to protective vest but cant do it from here .

i had 2 delieverd by CBUK , this one as just sat in the wardrobe

i wear one as pp while working on the doors , they certainly take the strain if someone takes a punch / kick / base ball bat to you :yes: and protects your ribs well.

if i could afford £400 for a top qual vest i would of bought one , but this was better than nothing.

Alas its not kite marked and do not advise anyone to go into battle wearing one or get them selves in a situation where they might be at risk .

just like to add ,i did a home test

i requested spare panel to test , i strapped it to a hay bale and shot it at 5 feet with a 12 gauge then proceded to stab at it with a lock knife and it held together well , they are really strong but alas not worth taking a risk with .

hope that clears that up , may be of some use to some one .

cheers

Edited by darren m