patching neoprene, whats best

aister

If you want to get a full service then this guy gets good recommendations: www.wader-repair.co.uk

At £45 it's probably only worth it if you use them a lot and want to get a few more years out of them. Nothing worse than cold water around your nuts :look:

Neoprene patch and Aquasure should do for a repair.

Edited by Wobbler

If you want to get a full service then this guy gets good recommendations: www.wader-repair.co.uk

At £45 it's probably only worth it if you use them a lot and want to get a few more years out of them. Nothing worse than cold water around your nuts :look:

Neoprene patch and Aquasure should do for a repair.

Thanks for the recommendation Wobbler. Send me a photo aister and i will recommend the best way to repair them, and will recommend the best glue, patch material or whatever. we manage to fix anything from mouse attack holes, barbed wire battles and normal wear problems, 20+ years of fixing dive suits makes waders easy. We have never had a seam or patch we have repaired leak, and this is in many waders!!!lThe £45 service is for all and every leak fixed, and all seams sealed and repaired. The most to date is well over 150 pin holes and these waders are still in use today.

Cheers

diverdave

just had a look at diverdaves website and i think i will be sending down my waders asap because just before i ripped them on barbed wire i realised the seam was leaking just a tiny bit around the crotch as well, thanks for your help everyone i was thinking i was going to have to lash out for new waders after only having these for 5 months.