Cabellas in UK

30-6

I'm sure i've seen a Cabellas stand in gamefairs, but everytime i search for a UK cabellas website, it sends me to a USA one, where they say they are unable to send Dewey cleaning rods to the UK, why i don't know. Or where else do they sell Dewey rods in the UK ?

I had a very frustrating online chat with Cabelas regarding an order I wanted delivered to Florida so I could collect it from my friend when we went over on holiday. Because I was using a UK registered credit card and bringing the stuff back to the UK they wouldn't let me place an order for A-Max Moly bullets or Lapua cases, I tried explaining they didn't need an export permit and even gave them links to the relevant legislation and a copy of the email I have from the TSA stating they were OK to bring back but they wouldn't budge. In the end I just created a second account, used a prepaid US$ Mastercard and so far 3 orders shipped (to Florida) without a problem.

As far as I know there is no UK Cabelas site, there is of course Midway but every time I've looked at ordering from them their shipping charges have been excessive to say the least.

Edited by phaedra1106

I had a very frustrating online chat with Cabelas regarding an order I wanted delivered to Florida so I could collect it from my friend when we went over on holiday.

Same I bought a Leica Rangfinder from them and had it shipped to mates hotel over there, we got there in the end but it was a nightmare I will never repeat.

30-6 I bought my Dewey rod from Minsterly, I have seen them in other places in the UK you don't need to go to the States for them.