at last

After 4 years of writing letters & knocking on doors a mate of mine says he's boss has a few rabbits i could have a go at so off i go to be shown the land & the boundaries. It turns out I'm now the only gun on about 175 acres teeming with wild life all of which are on the general licence classed as pests.

OH HAPPY DAYS :D

forgot to mention its right on my doorstep

Edited by what rabbit

It's so refreshing to hear that your patience and perseverance has at last paid off! We hear and read so many posts nowadays from people wanting permission that have tried "a little" door knocking and given up thinking the world is against them, your post shows that they are wrong and if you go about it the right way and you keep at it something will come up trumps eventually.

Enjoy your new permission mate!

Very well done,especially after all the hard work you've put in to getting your permission...you deserve it..:)...I have been extremely lucky in getting my permissions over the last year, I've hardly done anything to get them, just been in the right place at the right time...:)

Oh, and living in the stix, that does help me...;)