Target shooting yesterday.

king ratcatcher

:lol: You missed one.. whats that bellow the writing at the top :lol:

Nice shooting, I use the same targets though I have never had anything like that as I dont have falcon or similar high quality rilfe. The Raider is impressive with 5 pence coin size groups at 30 meters :lol:

:lol: You missed one.. whats that bellow the writing at the top  :lol:

Nice shooting, I use the same targets though I have never had anything like that as I dont have falcon or similar high quality rilfe. The Raider is impressive with 5 pence coin size groups at 30 meters  :lol:

That was a shot that i aimed at the drawing pin to smash it

And it did :lol:

It was a zeroing shot.

I can do better if i am not rushed but it's an ok sheet

Oh and i take it your raider is .22 then??

I had a .177 and hitting a 6mm target every shot at 30 yards too B)

LG

Edited by Lord Geordie

There is an old guy down the shooting club with what i beleive is a HW80 with OPEN sights can drop the knock down targets from nearly 50 yards with near every shot :lol:

I guess it's down to a well tuned de-twanged rifle. I used to shoot strings from 10 yards with an old Airsporter as a kid but these PCP jobs are ace. Now i can shoot heads of a dandylion shoot clothes pegs of a washing line i even shot the strings holding the fat balls to the washing line :lol: all at 25 yards.

What i want to try is a swinging target and see how easy i can get bulls eyes on that

If i get to be as good as the old chap at the club i shall be a very happy man :lol:

LG

Nice shooting chaps...........puts me to shame :*) ....... will ave to get one off those puff rifle thingys.

Would one of them stirrup pumps be any good as it seems a lot of bother taking them to get charged ?

All the best

Buzz :lol:

stirup is fine on a falcon or AA s200 but when talking buddy bottles like 400cc or 500cc then you need to take out life insurance :lol:

LG