Spartan Sound Moderator

sixhills 69

Hi Guy's i have been looking around for a new sound moderator for my .223 at the moment i have a .25 cal T8 reflex sound mod on there but today i have heard about a reflex sound mod called a Spartan made by Third Eye Tactical which are part of Evo Leisure Ltd.

Question has anyone used one on a .223

what is the balance like

what is the sound reduction like

what is the over all feeling about the mod.

I would be greatful for any information from members i have checked out the wed site and the size and weight i am impressed with i just would like to here any details on sound reduction and what owners think.

Thanks look foroward to reading any reviews

Edited by sixhills 69

I have the original Evo8 mod that the Spartan has replaced, had it on my 223 and now on my 260 works excellent on both.

Just waiting to collect anothe rifle and I will be buying a Spartan for that too.

If you need anymore info check out uklongrange.com as they sponsor that forum and plenty of members have the Third Eye Tactical products

Hth

I was lucky enough to win a Third Eye Spartan sound mod at the weekend (Snowz knows all about it!) and it will be replacing the old T8 on my 6.5x55AI in the not too distant future.

I took the Spartan to bits last night to have a closer look, and I have to say the craftmaship/workmanship is outstanding!

Hawkeye has 1 and the Wildcat Predator 8 compact..(of which i've been waiting 10 weeks for and have now given up on)i met up with him and checked them both.

The Spartan is slightly longer(ABOUT 1CM OR SO) and slightly heavier(VERY SLIGHTLY) but is much thinner in diameter.

He uses it on his .223.

In fact,i'm travelling down there in the morning to purchase 1 for my .22 250.Will be able to give you a better review after the next few days after using it. :good:

I was lucky enough to win a Third Eye Spartan sound mod at the weekend (Snowz knows all about it!) and it will be replacing the old T8 on my 6.5x55AI in the not too distant future.

I took the Spartan to bits last night to have a closer look, and I have to say the craftmaship/workmanship is outstanding!

I have spoken to them about the HMR mod and may well end up trying one, but I have little knowledge of the CF mods, some sort of review of handling/noise suppression would be appreciated in due course.

Cheers!