camo tape

LIDLOR

yes mate, i used it on my standard ratty i had a while back, kingratcather will tell you, hes seen the pic...i cant seem to find them but if i do i will post them here for you m8....

i thought the camo was decent, it worked aswell :thumbs: the one that i had was the wetlands camo if i remember correctly, it does leave a slight sticker substance, (excuse the pun) to the rifle when its been removed, it rubs off easily in your hands...

hope this helps you out there matey :)

Lee

Edited by mr_jack

it is fine to use, but id rather not as it might leave a sticky texture to the barrel and breech if you take it of, but if your going to leave it on the rifle, then i believe ts fine to use.

i put the no mar tape on my .22 rimmi when i first got it. took it of after a year, and it was like brand new, no marks easy to get the residue of. get some its good.

I prefer a gun sock. It took a while, well it took my mum a while (34 and I still can't sew!) to tailor it to fit the gun but it works a treat, with no residue!

i have had a gun sock, still got it mate, i find my one abit slippy? but i dont use it that often no more, it camos the whole rifle up sweetly tho :thumbs: