need a good crow call

I have the Acme crow call , I do practice with it and would appreciate any suggestions on how best to use it..... Now that I have had it a short while and I find that it either spooks the crows or brings them in! it does allow me to get closer to the magpies.

Maggot

Try to get a DVD called EATING CROW its good to watch and he shows you what the calls are and practice them.

I have watched it quite a few times and taken note of the calls and they do work.

He's calling and getting crows to come in by the dozen nearly none stop.

Bloody hate crows ME. :/:/:D:/:D:/

Thanks for the advice on the crow calls.

Someone posted a method to attract corvids, it mentioned getting a rabbit and splitting it open and then retreat to a hide. I could only manage a pigeon. WOW! does this work! The hide was really well made (obviously not by me) it was a very windy day today, five minutes after putting out the pigeon I had a magpie, then the rooks started to come in. It really worked well, I had tried this method last week and failed due to a **** hide. It really is worth a try..... stuff the crow calls!!

:D

Maggot