Rock Climbing Shoes and Bag

Billy.

I am selling my used (about 10 times) climbing shoes and chalk bag with a half full chalk ball.

I'm size 10 and they're a tight fit. Officially they're an EU 44.

£35 for the two. Paypal preferred

55945b05.jpg

Edited by Billy.

Something else we have in common mate...although it's been about a year since I did anything technical!

I installed a climbing wall in the garden and barely used it :oops:

I was really into it when I was about 14, but fat and alcohol put an end to all that :lol:

How bigs the wall? Vert, bolts through ply wood jobby? Hmmmm, you have no rekindled an old want of my own...grrrr

Time to get jealous. It's over 2 floors tall. I'll sell you the holds if you like - all those in the pic, plus a load of smaller ones.

99aa7826.jpg

:o GRRRRRR

Did you just free climb it or trad? Can't see anywhere for a top roping or to rig on way up if leading...

Uh huh, the inevitable question... how much for the holds? Did you just liquid cement/resin them in or did you use anchors?

:o GRRRRRR

Did you just free climb it or trad? Can't see anywhere for a top roping or to rig on way up if leading...

Uh huh, the inevitable question... how much for the holds? Did you just liquid cement/resin them in or did you use anchors?

There is a rope loop at the top, but I just free climbed it in the end.

Erm, I'd literally sell them for £25, but it's the postage that'll kill it as it weighs a lot.

They're a mixture of anchors and 6" screws into a dowel rod plug. (The larger are anchored and the small are doweled)

All the holds were given a resin backing, so I can't wait to see what the wall looks like when they come out :oops:

Let me know.

Edited by Billy.

Or, if you get them down tonight you can come lamping with me in Preston (in a real bunny bashing mood) :) Or I can pick them up at some point. Or you can give them to Nik :)

Lamping in Preston sounds good :)

Hang on. Preston's miles away.

Edited by Billy.

So huffhuff, I take it you want some shoes and a chalk bag to go with those holds ;)

I just took one off and l think you'll need a belt sander to rub off the resin.

Ha ha, I have a nice pair of stealth C4s already and about 3 chalk bags ;) What you got in terms of hardware? Crabs, ascenders, chocks, nuts and bolts blah blah blah

Ha ha, I have a nice pair of stealth C4s already and about 3 chalk bags ;) What you got in terms of hardware? Crabs, ascenders, chocks, nuts and bolts blah blah blah

I've got an ascender and the small one to go on your waist. A cheapo harness plus two crabs and an abseil 8, but I sometimes use those for my power kite.

Oh ok, well if you wanna lose the ascender then i'll grab that too ;) Mad, i've not been climbing properly for over 2/3 years...but you just never know...

Same reason I still have my paragliding gear. I know as soon as I get rid of it, i'll want to be back up there again! BOYS AND THEIR BLOODY TOYS