New pcp soon on the market

24joy

Does anyone know of the new style pcp that is on test. To over come the need of bulky charging kit, the new method is chemical. You simply add a small tablet and a liquid in the tank, screw it up and a chemical reaction make the gas which inturn gives the pressure to fire. Test show up to 100 shots per charge in .177 @ 11.7 ft/lbs, said they where using a well known brand of pellet. Interesting or what. Chemicals are safe to use and non corrosive. Should have more ifo and photo's in a week or two.

I think the named brand of pellet used in this new type pcp was in fact those new left handed ones. :/:D . Have a good April every one, how I miss Spring more each year :/ . Now the clocks have changed, just need the wind to drop a bit, and get a pass from the boss from that DIY **** she wants done, zero the new scope on the new to me rifle the go snipe some fluffy buck for tea :/ well maybe

:thumbs:

the fact is it is possible, but not with one pill..

Saying that, MOD would step in pretty quick nd prevent sales of the chemicals, anything that could produce 200 bar pressure from a tiny pill would start of a lot of bomb making :blink: