R/C chopper

Paddy Galore!

I only have one heli an excell 30 its mainly used to annoy next door neighbours who I hate!!with a vengance :lol: :lol:

much prefare fixed wing here are a couple of my babies?

KW

and a big un on the blocks?

DSC_0180.jpg

P1040944.jpg

Its the same clubb699 :good:

Same as lol clubb699 mines Beerdeor........Gram asumming you dont have a spektrum radio Tx this is what you will want great learning tool and it bounces well...

http://www.kingslynnmodelshop.co.uk/Helicopters_&_Spares-E-Flite_Blade_MCP_X/c33_229/p2077/E-Flite_Blade_MCP_X_Flybarless_Heli_RTF_(Due_End_April)/product_info.html

atb Jim

I only have one heli an excell 30 its mainly used to annoy next door neighbours who I hate!!with a vengance :lol: :lol:

much prefare fixed wing here are a couple of my babies?

KW

and a big un on the blocks?

DSC_0180.jpg

P1040944.jpg

Nice Wings there Pitts sukhoi and extra If I am right always fancied a pitts but chickened out and built and ultimate instead

atb Jim

Never realised the hobbies crossed over so much!!

I have flown FW at the shows around the country for the last 8 years. Mainly big stuff, 150cc+ and jets. Been doing alot of glider towing over the last 2 years though 1/3 scale. Also had a rappy 50 with all the bling, excellent fun to fly.

Raptor021.jpg

Steve

Edited by stevo_m

cool bananas, one more question, rotor blades, am i stuck with the O/E or can i get aftermarket replacements from other manufacturers?

I would buy align 325's about 8 quid a pair unless you plan on killing a few.then you can get a few pairs of align copies for the same price

atb Jim

Cool i just googled it. Not a real time feed then [wirelessly](can you get them?) but a good price for what i would think would be some great video.

Dan

Google FPV, as stated above it's First Person View. Camera onboard and goggles to see what the camera is seeing and go fly like a full size.

It's causing major issues for the CAA at the moment as people are using these to fly through the middle of major cities, 1 video I saw was flying through New York.

Not good in the present climate!

Steve

Google FPV, as stated above it's First Person View. Camera onboard and goggles to see what the camera is seeing and go fly like a full size.

It's causing major issues for the CAA at the moment as people are using these to fly through the middle of major cities, 1 video I saw was flying through New York.

Steve

Thanks Steve its all now clear. sounds cool and I can see why it would cause a few issues!

Dan

Steve

its causing major issues not just because of where they fly but rather what they fly with? in this country 2.4g is limited to 100 milliwatts, but some of these uncontrolled and non caring ****** are using 1000 milliwatt system bought from china and are swamping an area for miles around them and "shooting down" legal flyers planes.

KW

Edited by kdubya