9mm Garden gun wanted

shbrend

Hi all,

just wondered if any of you guys got an old 9mm garden gun collecting dust in the safe?? not looking for anything expensive just to bash a few rabbits around. I live in lancashire and would collect if close by.

cheers guys just thought it was worth a try!

Well at the mo I'm shooting them with a .22 air rifle, I kill a few but most will take the led an run off and die somewhere else!!! And I want them for the pot!! I just thought a 9mm would do a better job than the air rifle?? The other problem is that the farm I shoot on also has a caravan site on it, so noise is a problem around the area the rabbits need sorting. If I had a choice I would be straight down there with my 12g to really do the job!!! Anyway would still like a new toy!!!

Cheers guys!!

Edited by shbrend

Well at the mo I'm shooting them with a .22 air rifle, I kill a few but most will take the led an run off and die somewhere else!!! And I want them for the pot!! I just thought a 9mm with no3's in would do a better job than the air rifle?? The other problem is that the farm I shoot on also has a caravan site on it, so noise is a problem around the area the rabbits need sorting. If I had a choice I would be straight down there with my 12g to really mess them up!!! Anyway would still like a new toy!!!

Cheers guys!!

hmm a couple of things rong their mate

Well at the mo I'm shooting them with a .22 air rifle, -I kill a few but most will take the led an run off and die somewhere else!!! And I want them for the pot!! I just thought a 9mm with no3's in would do a better job than the air rifle?? The other problem is that the farm I shoot on also has a caravan site on it, so noise is a problem around the area the rabbits need sorting. If I had a choice I would be straight down there with my 12g to really mess them up!!! Anyway would still like a new toy!!!

Cheers guys!!

can i add that you should ensure a clean kill always.not saying that you are not a competent shot,but you owe it to your quarry(wot ever quarry)to a humane dispatch!!!no offence intended.get a silenced .410 or get better with your air rifle i.e more work on range im affraid :good:

Thank you all for the advice! I'm looking getting a .410 maybe silenced.

Thanks

Where are you located? I have 3 shot 410 b/a 3" £100 not moderated, if interested pm me