What price

Gungadin

Might have to sell up for health reasons,what kind of price would you put on this lot.

Beretta AL390 Semi Auto 12 Gauge shotgun (Excellent condition)

Miroku 3800 O/U 12 Gauge Shotgun.(Excellent Condition)

Weihrauch HW100S PCP Air Rifle complete with AGS Tru-hunter mil dot scope 3-9x50. (As New)

Divers Air Bottle 15 L (As New)

3 Gun police Approved Safe (As New)

Ammunition Safe (As New)

800 (Approx)12 Gauge Shotgun Cartridges (Various Sizes)

A selection of air rifle pellets

Do All full cock trap complete with seat and legs (As New)

Box of orange clays (150 approx)

Gun cleaning kit and various oils

Gun Slips (3)

how much for the trap?

Sorry Dazza not selling anything at present,when I do have to, am hoping that will get rid of the lot all at once(as a job lot if you know what I mean),Mabye someone who has just got there Shotgun certificate and wants an instant arsenal.

Cheers

Going by guntrader.co.uk the berretta is worth about £600. The Miroku about £450/£500. The air rifle £450 and all the extras you could be looking at £2000 for everything.

In which case I think you will be lucky to find one person who wants everything you have and happens to have £2000 spare.

Just my opinion but split the guns and throw in a slip and group the other stuff (trap and clays for £x, both safes for £90 etc).

It is a lot to sell in one go and I really think you will struggle to do a job lot.

well i goto be honest john im real tempted im sat here thinking hard give me the weekend to think about it m8 its a cracking collection youv got and i know you wont have any trouble selling it ill be in touch regards andrew