Stock Re-finsh done!

roundy

Just completed re-finishing my Parker Hale 12G O/U , not bad for my first attempt - good times :-)

Although I've also inadvertently converted it to non-ejector - bad times :-( I didn't realise in the base of the fore grip there was a ratchet type assembly and the spring part (i think) has fallen out without me knowing, I am hoping a gunsmith can fix it for me...?

post-17241-0-65086900-1305057810.jpg

post-17241-0-86057200-1305057827.jpg

post-17241-0-94493100-1305057842.jpg

Just completed re-finishing my Parker Hale 12G O/U , not bad for my first attempt - good times :-)

Although I've also inadvertently converted it to non-ejector - bad times :-( I didn't realise in the base of the fore grip there was a ratchet type assembly and the spring part (i think) has fallen out without me knowing, I am hoping a gunsmith can fix it for me...?

Have you lost the spring and plunger. if you send me the pattern from the other side I will make you a new plunger and match the spring. Regards Sage.

Good first stock refurb.

Have you lost the spring and plunger. if you send me the pattern from the other side I will make you a new plunger and match the spring. Regards Sage.

Good first stock refurb.

Thanks for the offer, unfortunately it's both sides that have fallen out :-( So not sure what I can do to get a "pattern" - unless I can send you the fore grip?

• 4 weeks later...

Just thought I'd bump this post up as a big thanks and thumbs up to Sage from UK Gun Repairs - what a bloody decent chap! My Parker Hale is now back to being a working ejector! Brilliant! Wish we had someone like this local!